Rebalance 5.5 and contest!

Slaughter

Rebalance 5.5: (fixed!)

Aralez have worked VERY hard on the latest incarnation of the Rebalance mod for UFO:Aftermath. The list of changes and additions is so long I can't post it, so just take my word for it when I say it's HUGE. Sounds, weapons, armors are amongst them. It's an 11MB download, and you can find it in our mods section. We had the wrong file there yesterday, but this have been corrected now.

If you have comments on the Rebalance mod, or wishes for what should be added in a future version, express it in this thread. Enjoy!

Fan-fiction contest:

It's time for our second UFO:Aftermath contest. The first one was about making Aftermath theme desktops. This time around we want you to write some fan-fiction. The rules can be found in the contest part of the site, and the last contribution date is March 15th.

As for prizes, there is a signed T-Shirt and poster for the winner, and signed posters for number two and three. Looking forwards to reading your contributions!

Fan-fiction forum:

In the event of the fan-fiction contest we have decided to add a fan-fiction forum to the site. You can find it here, as well as a fan-fiction section of the site here. Hope to see your stories there soon!

Time for another contest, eh, Olav ? Hopefully, we'll see some better contributions this time... ;)

::

Also, after reviewing the contest rules, I thought it best to call your attention to the fact that, besides the 1000 word cap, there is no explicit mention as to how many entries (stories) can be submitted per contestant.

Past experience tells me you should watch out for 'copy/paste' storytellers, too ;-)

Slaughter !!!!! Quick!!!! Remove the mod from the download section! You posted the wrong (old) version of 5.5 !!!! I resend the new file to you!!

To all users: Check if the changes of the text file include this lines as the last ones:

-

-Corrected SLAW-ammo and Nuker-Level.

-Range of Warp resonator increased.

If not, you have the old version with the non-working slaw ammo. (ok this is a small error, but it is there)

I hope Slaughter corrects this asap ;) ?

--->>>ok if he can make his mailbox accept my modfiles ;)