German Malcolm's Diary & Competition...

Slaughter

Taktikzone.de have a two part Malcolms diary up at their site. It is written by Humpfi, and you can read part 1 and part 2 here. It's in German though...

And for those of you wondering, our competition is finally coming to an end. 31st is the final voting day, and soon after that we will announce the winners. There will also be a new competition up soon too. So if you have a special contest you'd really like to see, feel free to tell us in the forum.

hi

it's me the author of the diary! i got to know about this thread in the taktikzone.de - forum and would like to know if there are really some people who would read that translated into english. if there are, i'd try to do it. but if its just one i wouldnt do it because i also have to others things (school and so on). if my english is acceptable to you and there are more than one who want to read it, post it here...

another possibility is that i translate it, give it to one of you speaking english as a native language and he'd look it up to correct me and replace some words.