Rebalance Mod V.2.0 & V.3.0!

Slaughter

Hot on the heals of version 1.0 comes both version 2.0 and 3.0 of Aralez rebalance mod. Depending on how many changes you want to your game, download one of them. New features in version 2.0 are:

-Rebalanced armors, too. Added Psi-Armours, you will get them later in the game like the other new equipment (new bases), they will NOT be available right from the start.

And in 3.0 there are a few more ;):

-Smoke Grenades now right from the start

-Added a heavy throwable charge

-Added smokegrenades for the Superstrike

-Added incendiarygrenades for the Superstrike

-Added flares for the M79

-Added Core-munition for the normal Shotgun (not for the Neostad or CAWS, so you have a reason to carry the "old" gun)

-The Scorpion is a one-hand weapon now, but is less accurate because of it.

-Added another type of munition to the Uzi (not to other MP's, to make the "old" weapon more attractive, but maybe in later versions of the mod)

-Added a Melee weapon: The Shocker! It knocks out the enemy four times longer than the PSI-Stinger, doesn't need Psi-Research, BUT you have to get VERY close, this means it's a contact weapon. Muahaha thing rocks ;)

-Added a flashbang grenade that disables your enemies for a short time. Not as long as the Psi-Stinger but covers a area. Cool!

-Added a Berserker-Armour. It withstands a great deal of fire and you can even run in it, but it is heavy as hell , you can't heal anybody inside AND you can't use GYRO-Weapons in it, despite the look!! It only shows up if you have researched the advanced heavy armor AND conquer some new bases. Go bust'em!!

-Most of the new equipment is NOT available from the start, it shows up later in the game. But maybe you can use the "allitems" cheat to take a look at it ;)

-Alien "disabling" attacks (Chrysalis etc.) have been weakened.

You can download both in our mods section. Be advised though. In Aftermath's present state, you can only have one mod installed at a time. This is meant to be addressed in the next patch for the game.

great mods! i want to thank you for putting so much work into this game, i really enjoyed it and hope many others will go and help really "finish"this game as well, as i think it was pretty much rushed.

i think il give the modding thing a go eventhough my (sarcasm)affinity(/sarcasm) with hex editors and such.

a few comments though, after finishing the game with this mod:

sniper rifles, loved what you did with them but the damage is just too much, make them a little weaker. actually my brother finished the entire game in normal with only sniper rifles, and he didnt even get the best ones.

the berserk armor etc have capitals in their name, all the other armors don't, seems a little sloppy, also i beleive it was meant for someone who specifically wanted to go through fire, yet all its stats are better than even enhanced heavy armor.

there's so many more more glitches that need to be fixed in the game, i'm glad you already done an excellent job at fixing several of them.

maybe it will be smart to make a compilation of problems and supposed fixes in one thread, with the possibility for people to add replies with additional proposed fixes that can then be edited into the opening post, where after the proposal post could be deleted. and so keeping things clear and tidy with one large overview.

this has no purpose if there is little response from the mod maker side though.

if people work together it will go much faster too, a modding team may be an option. anyway, before i get carried away id better take a look see at the editor first.

thumbs up dude.

-leon