Contest Coming To An End...

Slaughter

That's right people. The background contest we are having will soon end. 31st of October is the final date when you can deliver your contribution. So if you wish to attend, start working ;). You have 8 days and counting. Read more about the contest by clicking the Contests link at the left, or using this link.

There are not too many contributions, and I have some trouble getting the mail for 1-2 weeks. So I don't know if there are any new ones.

As for new contests, feel free to suggest. We have some options already, but more are welcome.

And yes, feel free to send more backgrounds and fan-art!

I don't know what I was doing for it. Just some in pictures of the game, sent all at once. Oh, well, I decided to send at the last minute, probably better ones anyway, then I deleted them, and I must be confused here lately. Oh, well!

;)

"I was born that way?"

"I am an alien, alieon, alieun!

;)

Hi guys. I've got an idea for a desktop. I know I'm late for the contest also making backgrounds is not one of my abilities, but Siegfrid, it's for you or anyone willing to spend some time on it. So , my idea is background featuring poster of the Phoenix Company, asking you to enlist. A big, fullscreen symbol of the Phoenix Company (I like this one, unfortunately I've seen it only on the emply soldier's slots ), а loud call up, something like "Humankind Needs You " or something taken from the old russian and german war posters from the WWII and some additional elements. The colors would be dark, I especially like Thorondor's edition ot the CD-Box(btw does anyone know how I can get one ?) well, thats all. I leave it up to you, I will be glad if you can use my idea and make it real, thank you in advance !