ALTAR's release party...

Slaughter

The short version of translation of the post is:

ALTAR was celebrating release of UFO:AFTERMATH ;-)

There are three fotos with coments:

first foto:Director of Cenega Slavomír Pavlíčkek with Cenega's PR Bára Veselá.

second foto:Martin Klíma is trying to explain how to play UFO:A

third foto:Ondřej PrůÅ¡a, editor of LEVEL eating.

;-) happy now Slaughter?

Haha SLAUGHTER ;) :inlove: Martin is married MAN with children ,isn't he ... About the girl - SHE is from TISCALI GAMES and her name is Kate - She is really kind a cute ;) She is also very young - 18or19 - I was working with her in the Czech TV program about GAMES - she is stil working there BUT I am NOT ;) I was very inovative and wanted to change the program and it was not the right thing to do when you want to stay in a safe place ... They really play the ball to safety - NO BIG ACTIVITY NO CHAGES No NEED TO BE SOMEHOW CREATIVE - The PROGRAM IS not very GOOD - When I look back I should have had a little more patience and try to stuck to the OLDWAYS for longer time before trying to suggest some changes . PS:Kate is really a good ;) reviewer plus compared to me is more "AUTHORITIES FRIENDLY" ... UF at least I had my TV moments of fame ;) but they are now over ... NEVER SAY NEVER THOUGH !

YEAH YEAH ... 19 ;) + YOUR suggestions are right - I was a little idealitstic at that time ... I thought HMMM they really wanted to change it but ... There are many factors which affects making such a program - I was an externist and the others were regular employees of CZTV so I for example little attacked their role in making the program - SO NEXT TIME I WILL BE BETTER ... Kate is nice but little "BIGCITY" Chick ... Party GIRL if you know what I mean ... I preffer another type of girl ... ARE YOU PLAYING UFO AM YET ?

No... ;) Amazon haven't sent "our" games yet... ;) I will get a copy from Cenega too though ;) Hope it arrives today!

And I hear you about the girl. I'm not too fond of the "bigcity" girls myself, so I agree with you there. Like the more "down to earth" country girls...