Brian's thought on UFO:Aftermath...

Slaughter

Brian Faller, one of the nice people working for Cenega in the UK, have written about his experiences with UFO:Aftermath beta. He talks about tactics, weapon capabilities and more. It's a honest view on the game from his side.

WARNING: SPOILERS

If you download this document, be aware of one thing. It contains spoilers. That is information about the game that you may not find anywhere else. So if you don't want to know these things before playing the game yourself, don't read it!

So, if you are ready to proceed, you can download it here. As you can see, Brian would very much like to hear what you think of the game, so feel free to post your thoughts at the boards!

Thanks Brian!

There are also some news about the French release. According to MirabelleBenou they have had some trouble with the localization of the game, and will therefore not release it until October 25th. My sympathy to all Frenchmen!

Thanks MirabelleBenou!

hey peeps, i go to hunt UFO: A today!, i'll go check whole shops in city with my bike. of one shop i know they've it at 7 oct, but who know elsewhere have an uk version ;). if i see it gimme it inmiddelate, no need to think over choose between halo, etc, i take ufo! ;)

Gratz on those who got it. I had to cancel mine from amazon an went hunting lcoally for a copy, but no where had any in.

So now i have had to reorder off Amazon (with right details) cause the delivery date is closer than the local shop will be. Friday off local compared to Tuesday off Amazon :hmmm: ;)

bahhh !!!

stupid parcel brought the game to me yesterday at 16.00 cet !

of course i was not at home (usually parcel only delivers til 13.00 cet)

so i have to wait until tomorrow ;)

well nm 1 last day to wait .. think i will call the office to get some extra holidays ;)