Screens, German review and release date!

Slaughter

Friede from TaktikZone.de have written a beta review of UFO:Aftermath. It is in German, and have 10 new screens to go with it. You can find it here. If anyone feels like translating the review that would be great!

He also informs me that Vidis, the German publisher, confirmed to him that the game will be released at October 2nd in Germany. That is one day before the UK. Lucky Germans! ;)

Thanks Friede!

the game will be released at October 2nd in Germany. That is one day before the UK. Lucky Germans!

Germans ?? Whats about the Austrian ?

Think if it is an german version, I'll get it on thursday too, JUCHHUI ;) !

I'll let you know on friday how great the game is, ;) !

Don't mind about it. It's just one day.

And if it helps: I won't be playing the game tomorrow.

I'll get home from work, get my training gear, go to training, come home again, maybe install the game and fall asleep in front of my PC. So I'll be testing it also earliest on Friday.

But the big problem will be: I know myself, so It will be like this:

Coming home, uhh it's just 11.00pm, install the game, let's se the intro, Ok, just one base, one mission, one thing to research. Ok, just a few more minutes. Holy shit, it's 03.00am, Ok, no problem I need no sleep. Makes no difference if I'm sleeping 4 or 2 houres. Go to sleep. 07.00am, calling my boss: Ah, sorry I think I'm sick today, see you on Monday. Back to the PC, kill a few mean aliens....

BAHAAAha. i'm gonna get the game in 7-9 days... by then, u'll all be chatting about how fun it is to kill aliens and i'll be sitting here, going mader still, finnaly running arround the house, shooting at phantom aliens with my BB gun. ;)

I'll be out cleaning my keyboard, in peperation for UFO:A.

Germans ?? Whats about the Austrian ?

Think if  it is an german version, I'll get it on thursday too, JUCHHUI  ;) !

I'll let you know on friday how great the game is,  ;) !

Versuche es beim Softwaredschungl in Wien in der Maria Hilfer Straße. Dort habe ich es bestellt DV dürfte schon erhältlich sein, UK-Version wird aber erst am 10.Okt. geliefert

Try it at www.dschungl.at price for german version is $uro 49.90 and for the UK version ist $uro 59.90.

I just have ordered it.

Gruß (sincerely)

rolin