4 new Aftermath movies...

Slaughter

...if you're a subscriber. GameSpot.com have made available 4 new Aftermath movies for your viewing pleasure. They are only available for premium subscribers however, which means you have to pay to download them. So if you're a paying customer, enjoy!

On another note Aftermath now have over 3000 votes at ToTheGame.com. That is the 6th most wanted PC game, with only games like Doom 3 and Half-Life 2 before it. Let's see if we can advance even farther. Go vote now!

What!!! Pay to download movies, you must be joking, will they be available for free in the long term?

Ok, I watched them, now I have a month long subscribtion on gamespot but I have seen the movies, of which one is the intro movie of the game itself! The other three are pieces of the game being played, I noticed that a soldier used a wall as cover and bended to fire past it and going back, cool idea, the idea is you give your soldiers orders and then you push play, you can pause whenever you want to give new orders, and you can go fast-forward to make everything go faster, the field is 3-dimensional so you can turn in different directions ans see the map from different angles, the only thing that I thought was a little annoying were the voices of the soldiers, who say something when you select them, and say the same thing in a short time, I hope that will change.

I believe those videos are the property of GameSpot, and that we can therefore not share them from this site. I would like to see them myself though, so if you have a fast connection, and are willing to upload it to me, I'd be grateful. If there are space left at my web-area that is :blink:

FTP, I don't know where it stands for, I must say in computerworld and language I am a dummie, so if there are difficult things I have to do explain them very clear or I will surely screw it up :blink: , I know how to install a game and play it and download stuff because you only have to click on it, but that's about it. :)

Bastiaan Posted on Jul 17 2003, 09:24 PM

How do I upload? I have even difficulties uploading my avatar on this site  , what do I have to do? 

Slaughter Posted on Jul 17 2003, 09:52 PM

First of all, do you have any experience with FTP programs? 

Well thats a bit of an ejem stupid question isnt it Slaughter, If i were you try giong with Kazaa (simple to use and common enuf so you dont have to spend hours looking, and run it thru there)

Oh and were is the line for DLs?

F3

Or just wait untill the game is out, maybe it spoils the fun for some of you if you already have seen it. The other three movies are only parts of the game being played, so there is nothing you would miss if you haven't seen them.

Slaughter, be my guide through the uploading process. :blink:

Here I am again,

1 ) my best compliments for the upcoming sequel of one of the best game series ever seen on the pc ! :blink:

2 ) If the game will succeed please be ready to release patches and above all expansion packs

3 ) why there is no chance to open threads ? :)

4 ) I think to have been the first one to post here about tothegame's poll,so even if I haven't been here since a while,I am definetly anyway an UFO mega fan.

HI Slaughter,keep up the good job,and if you need a betatester,I'm here :hmmm:

Will be there a demo ?

Thanks and cheers

Boomer

1 ) Well, it's not a sequel to X-Com, but close enough to make you enjoy it I'm sure :blink:

2 ) And if the game succeeds, they will give good support for sure.

3 ) There are, just not in the news forum, since it's directly linked to the front page. Don't want your thread to appear in the news, do you? :)

4 ) That may be correct, and thank you if so. And thanks for your continued support!

5 ) Yep, the demo will probably be here in the middle of August...no promises though.

:blink:

1 ) Seeing the above picture, will be there any vehicle to pilot inside Aftermath ?

2 ) Listening to demo-players suggestions,will be UFO able to tune itself in the gold release following demo-players suggestions/bugs found ? :o

Boomer

:blink:

1 ) Seeing the above picture, will be there any vehicle to pilot inside Aftermath ?

2 ) Listening to demo-players suggestions,will be UFO able to tune itself in the gold release following demo-players suggestions/bugs found  ?  :o

Boomer

1 ) No, you will just see the fighter as a animation when shooting down UFOs...

2 ) They may tune some gameplay issues and all bugs, but nothing major. It's too late in development when the demo comes to do that.