Unknown Menace comes to a Grande Finale!

Mouse Nightshirt

André Galvão has released the final chapter and epilogue of this absolutely stark-raving wonderful series of X-Com FanFiction. It's sad to see that its over...

Chapter 1 has also been edited somewhat, so I advise that you have a read over it to note the differences (or so I'm told, haven't gone over that one yet).

Now that the grandest X-Com Fanfiction is over, you'll have to start yourselves to write some fabulous fiction for the masses! I like fiction, and as do you, so its for your own benifit. For those people who don't like writing full-blown fiction, try Strip Creator to create some Comics. Give it a go!

Heya all,

In case you're wondering, I'm the guy who wrote the Unknown Menace. :)

Thanks all for your kind comments.....and if you like/liked the story I'm starting to work an the sequel based on TFTD. :)

As for publishing it, until now I never gave much thought to the matter since I only wished to get it finished. And by copyright law that decision belongs to whoever owns the rights to X-Com right now, Infogames or Firaxis. It would depend on how much they want to invest into the whole series.

• 7 months later...

Deleted that post, and I'm hunting down any others as well as banning him.

Well, looks like somebody beat me to the ban, but I deleted the only post he had left.

Continue to discuss on-topic and undisturbed now. :)

• 1 month later...