A salute to JellyFishGreen

The Veteran

I think it's time to do something that's been delayed far too long already! So if everyone will join me... Hip hip! ... Ok I guess I'll wait until there's a few more people here before we cheer him... But as you may or may not have noticed (depending on you intelligence) this topic is dedicated to the works of JellyFishGreen, or just JFish for me as I'm extremely lazy...

JFish has already produced us with two massive aids for the writing of the UFO fanfic and he's also one of the frequent contributers in the fic itself.

Below are links to the various and evolving maps of pine gap..

Link: Pine Gap Blueprints

And the character database that hit the Fanfic section only recently..

Link: XCOM UFO Fanfic Characters Table

As well as the efoorts made by JFish to help everyone keep the fic together we also have him to thank for bringing Jenny Graham, Gia O'Connor, Karl Green, Sanjay Deet, Rhysling Davies, Shuwei Chen and the amusingly outlined Norton Wexford into the fic.

Thankyou once again JFish as I used your character sheet to find these names!

Anyone who hasn't checked out the two links above should definitely do it now! And if you haven't read the fic, get over there and do that to! You may get to see one of JFish's seven characters in action!

Now everyone join me in saying a massive HURRAH! for JellyFishGreen. Keep up the good work JFish!

• 4 weeks later...

Heh. Actually he also appeared at XCAS. Zager has applied there too as a Kabron Pirate trooper, but decided to only post in the forums there. :)

Though he hasn't posted once since he applied. :dontgetit: I wonder if he's too tied up or something...