Apoc Fanfic discussion

The Veteran

Tammy! You can't say that! Now everyone knows about the crazed evil desktop monkeys and their acid pistols!

The chapter is concluded now though and it's the longest post I have ever written. Completely unplanned too... And it's now four AM here... :dontgetit:

Everyone should definitely write in the fic now though! There's a new lease of life for everyone involved. The colonel is coming to Bravo base, our commander is otherwise incapacitated (find out how by reading the fic!) and Megapol still hasn't noticed that XCom nuked two of their officers. :D

Oh plus the fact that Trigger may be in trouble with a few people when they figure out what he's done... Tammy's also out of commission for a while...

That's about it though!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you guessed it--TJ's sleeping in the chair till I'm out of danger. :D

I'm confused about who's coming to base, though. You said major to me and then colonel here....and I'm too tired to remember which it really is. I'll look tomorrow if I remember. ;)

okay, cool....if anyone else is ready to write, go ahead, but keep these things in mind...

1. Warlord is unconscious for a few days.

2. The major wants to shut down Bravo Base.

3. TJ has new eyes...and apparently a Diablo hoverbike fetish :D

4. Tammy temporarily can't move her legs and is bedridden for a while but conscious.

Now, write and have fun! ;)

Actually, I've been skimming back through the fic to see who I can revive. I've also been looking for inconsistencies, and I think TJ and I need to hash out some stuff and maybe do some editing. I'll enlist some help from whoever is willing because there's a *lot* of fic there. I will also add that if you want to post, you really ought to read what's already there. And if you want to make sure your character isn't forgotten, you should post. :D

Um Zager... I think you're in the wrong discussion... Are you talking about UFO?

Anyways. Just to say to everyone writing in the fic DO NOT write the discussion with the major unless you are either Mouse, Tammy or Myself... And I'm pretty sure you aren't me... That's all... Cheers! :D

Okay, I've talked to Zager about this and I think the major should mention it when he talks to Trigger about closing Bravo Base. Something about our raid being sloppy enough that they had to do a lot of explaining to these guys might work. That should give Trigger a chance to defend Bravo Base. :D

Well, TJ, the stage is yours, sweetie. Sweet-talk that major. :)

Now, you and I need to talk about my latest escapades and where they are going. Soon!!! I'll be looking for you. If I miss you on Sunday, I'll be on around 7:30 pm your time on Monday, I think. It'd help if Mouse and Zager could be there, too. We can have a fic party! ;)

I've been after you for days Tammy! Me and Mouse have covered the future of the apocalypse fic in more detail now... We need to chat about it again though. And about various other incidents... :D

Quick edit... I won't be around this afternoon/evening as I'm going to get extremely drunk... I'm not expecting the first lot over till about 5 but after that we're going to break into the beer here and then we're off to a party in town. I should be able to type by the time I bump into you tomorrow though Tammy! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...