The Official Start of XCGS.

Loonie

And so it has come. :)

On the 13th of this month (quite an ominous number though :) ) the first ever official X-Com Genesis sim will start and with that also begin the storyline officially. I had not heard any absence reports from any of you as of yet so I'm hoping for the full turnout this week, though I bear no grudges if something REALLY important prevents you from attending this saturday. :)

But even if it does I'd like to say for the record that the team that's currently in XCGS is overall really one of the best buncha guys a sim could ever hope to have and I REALLY don't know what I've done in my life to be bestowed this honor. So make it or not this saturday know that you're all greatly appreciated either way, if not then just for the sheer amount of help you've all offered me during XCGSes construction. :)

I'd also like to invite all would-be simmers who are interested in XCGSes layout to come and witness this first sim on the Starchat server in the room #XCGS. They'll be plenty of hot babes for everyone. :)