XCGS Absence Board

Loonie

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

OKAY THEN!

I don't know how much time there is for the rest of you to get this, but I was thinking if we could have a practice sim tommorow at 19:00 GMT so as we see how well we could manage to show up.

So if anyone feels like showing up tommorow for some practice then come. And we'll get back on track with the XCGS storyline the next weekend. :)

Oh my god... its starting ack up!

I have two exams THIS week, but after that I should be somewhat free. I'll try and start attending again now.

We're going to need a refresher, too. Loonie, you said you would create a 'previous events' page for newbies? May be a good idea to make one now, not just for the newbies :)

I personally remember quite a bit, but I onyl vaguely remember what the current mission we were on was about.

Newbies Ion? What newbies? :) But seriously I will be updating the site. Though I'll do it AFTER we've had our first practice sim, which won't be in the XCGS timeline. :)

Anyway, not to worry guys. I knew that we'd need a few weeks to get started up and mobilized again so just try to make it on the Sundays. If you can't then I'll understand. :)