XCGS Absence Board

Loonie

Just a heads up - I'll probably make it this saturday (the 31st), but won't be making it to the sim for the next two weeks. On the 7th, I'll be visiting a buddy in Washington DC, and on the 14th, my girlfriend is coming back from England. Looks like Harris might get shot up a little in the upcoming sim...

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well there wasn't one because Ion, Greg and I didn't notice anyone else coming in Zager. :)

But in any event, there IS a sim on this sunday just so as to dismiss any second thoughts from people. And Jormugand check your Personal Messages. :)

Allrighty then! This time the site had a briefing of the next sim and time at Wednesday. Then I also warned on the forums yesterday about it.

Still there weren't that many people, so let's put it in another way. Do you want the sim for this following saturday to proceed as planned? If you don't reply I'll take that as a no. I really wouldn't like to do this, but I had my alarm clock wake me up specifically for this sim and I'd rather be sleeping than having to wake up for nothing.

So...do you want this following saturday (14th August) to be time for a sim?

Okay, I've just conformation that I won't be doing anything this saturday so yes...there IS a sim on. Though depending on if it goes through or not I'm quite considering a short-term hiatus. Figure I best not bullshit people by saying this sim's active. :)

Okay, a lot has happened during this hacker blackout that shut down the forums.

I'll be going away on a 2 day trip with my family this weekend so I'll be unable to attend the sim at all. :) However I'll PM IonMage with a basic layout of what kind of stuff we could sim sorta in-between. So hopefully he'll be able to run the sim tommorow and get in touch via this topic. :)