XCGS Absence Board

Loonie

As I was going through the forums I just noticed the thing that XCAS has and XCGS does not. And to think that it was originally even MY idea! :)

In this topic I would like to ask all the simmers, who believe that they will not be able to make it to the next XCGS sim, to make a post here. I'd like you to explain why you won't be able to come too if possible, but if it's personal or something else I'll understand. :)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I'll be able to make it on the 13th, but I might not be able to stay the full duration if we start late (like we usually do) - I'd have to leave at about 3:30 eastern (that's an hour and a half from official sim-start time). So, if we could, like, start the sim on time or something, that'd be sweet. If not, a 2x4 to the head will always knock my guy out for the count... heh.

• 2 weeks later...
Guys, just to let you know, the faculty at my university recently went on strike for a week. The negotations have been resolved, but in order to make up for lost class time in the remainder of our semster, the school has decided to allow teachers to have classes on weekends in addition to the ones of weekdays. My monday-wednesday classes may be held on Saturday. If my CSC-121 teacher chooses to schedule his class on the weekend, then I will unable to attend the games on Saturday for the next three weeks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

After a couple of mails as to if I'm allright the answer is: Yes. I am fine thank you. How are you? :)

So anyway, tommorow is the sim AS PER USUAL. Greg can't make it apparently for the rest of you...post here if you can't, otherwise be there or be square. :)

Just in case anyone's wondering. Tommorow there IS a sim...with or without FTP access, one way or another. If I don't make it then IonMage can cojure up the sim as I've given him an outline of what should happen.

So try to make it tommorow (or tonight as the case is over here.) :)

It's okay. Hell, it came in rather late from me (the conformation I mean) so this time I'll post it right now.

This weekend the sim proceeds onwards as usual. Roleplay in the mission briefing forum during that time if you wish. Hopefully we'll be able to restart again this weekend. :)