T'is my birthday!

Pete

Hi all! Just saying that I might not be around for the next day or two (not that I ever am :)) cos I'm now officially 21!

The ever-funny chaps from work shaved my head, so I shall have to post a picture of myself before and after :)

Anywho, and questions or queries, e-mail me on the usual address or via the contact page, and don't forget, Alan also has the good fortune to share the same date of birth, and he's hit 18 today! (Don't get TOO drunk mate :( )

Anywho, I'm off to do... erm... fun stuff now... and erm... get very drunk later on! Hope the site keeps together for a day or so :(

Pete

Happy birthday to you,

You were born in the zoo,

All the monkeys love you,

Happy birthday to you.

That's uh, an adaption of the song that I often heard at birthday parties back when I was a large little tot. A bit childish, I know, but I thought it to be somewhat amusing, and it brings back memories. Of course, it was probably a lot more vulgar than that, the little rascals that we were. But my mind really seems to have blocked it out. :)

Happy birthday to everyone who's had and will have a birthday this month. And good night.

- NKF

Hoppie Birdie !

:) No ?

Hippie Baddie !

:dontgetit: No ??

Harpy Baldy !

:) No ???

Hippo Bathday !

:( No ????

Hoopy Brithday !

Nearly !

Happy Birthday Lads

I hope your hangovers aren't too severe !

:(

Thanks all!

About 3 pints, 5 Alligator Coolers, a coke spiked with quadruple rum, a bottole of WKD original, half a Bloody Mary and 3 Flaming Lamborghini's (and that's the stuff I CAN remember... especially the last one there - can't forget a drink that's on fire too easily, especially when it's burning your eyebrows! :) ), I feel remarkably fine!

Naturally I took the next ten days off work tho, just in case I decide to celebrate some more :)