Forum roleplay

Atz

We need some joined roleplay on the forum. DH, do you think you could try to get something started, with a possible prelude to the next saga? I guess we could all wait, but... I don't think we have to heh

On second note, I'm currently compiling an "X-COM trooper's handbook" for all those roleplayers out there who'd think they need some help with weapon & tactics realism. :)

Malarkey out.

With respect to roleplays, I expect folks to be reporting in whenever they are done their vacation. Reporting in to either Weindhoven or Cyriacus is good enough. Flag me down for a roleplay, or if I'm not available, you can type the thing itself. Atzel does bring up a good point though, so I'll try to be more clear as to the direction I want things to go.

I'll find a spot for the X-Com Trooper's Handbook, probably not in the UFOpedia though. Maybe a link on its own if its extensive enough. :)

I'm online now, to do a joint play with ol' DH. But it looks rather obvious that the rice eater is not bloody online. :)

Thus, I am now sitting here, weeping in tears of abandonment. Why do my friends always ditch me? Am I really that good looking that others are intimidated? Is it because I go months without bathing!?

Why!? WHY!!?!!??!?!???! :)