Is there a way to Adjust Difficulty Mid-Campaign?

A little while ago I started a campaign using the Redesigned mod and while initially quite brutal, it has became too easy too fast. I wasn't really counting on automatic weapons being so powerful.

Similarly, is there a way to respec your character through console commands? I think I have a bug that prevents me from gaining weapon Familiarization which I think could be attributed to a perk conflict.

Appreciate any assistance.

Do you mean respec as in redoing all your character's perks through the console? I don't think that's possible. I do know that familiarization is kinda broken/not working but I don't think that is attributed to any perks. wink.png

- Zombie

Hey Zombie,

Ahh that's a bummer. I think I figured out what was going on with the Familiarization issue- Turns out that by taking Force of Habit, it not only slows FM gain but also FM degradation, which didn't become apparent until I realized that weapons stored away don't report FM values. So essentially it has taken me 3 missions and 30+ random encounters just to zero-out my old weapons FM.

Also realized that like the base game, the redesigned mod only really serves to compound the issue of playing iron-man. The gameplay changes essentially turn the game into a save-scum simulator. I lost Holly on a RE because an enemy got an interrupt from my sniper and proceeded to throw a grenade half way across the map to land precisely on the back of Holly who never broke stealth.

Was actually enjoying the mod until I realized that enemies not only have grenade spam logic but can usually hit pin-point grenades at sniper ranges dealing 300+ damage. The moment I lost Holly it was game over and I rage-quit lol. Went back to playing Kenshi, only to lose one of my main characters to a stupidly unlucky hit to the belly from a Droneguard Praetorian- All hits to his damn belly!! So that's 180 days down the drain.

Thanks again for the response.