I'm a new Grandpa!

NoXTheRoXStaR

May 29th 2022 my oldest daughter gave birth to a brand new baby girl! I am sad and happy at the same time. I'm happy for my girl to have a life of her own to love and take care of. I'm sad because I won't be 40 until next month. I guess I'm getting old. I don't mind it though, I'm still young enough to play, teach and enjoy my kids. It's a bittersweet life really. Seeing your first born and second and third. All girls except for my son, who is now 9. Anyway, to my American friends enjoy Memorial Day, and to my European friends enjoy life.

-n0x

Congrats, n0x! :)

It's like they say, life always finds a way.

Your granddaughter is a lucky one, really, as she will get to spend more time learning from you and enjoying your company and support - which will both enrich her as a person and further her chances in life all at the same time.

You're well on your way to becoming unforgettable, so make sure to spoil her rotten, Granpa! :happy:

Congratulations!!! All the best to the daughter and the daughter.

But did I get it correctly that you are a grandpa at 39? Seriously, at such a young age you're assuming such a distinguished position?! I'm 45 and I hope NOT to become a grandparent for say at least 10 more years... Not that I wouldn't want to be a grandparent, I just want my oldest (soon-to-be 15) to have a life before caring for one.