General Discussion

Ki-tat Chung

right then, Yorke and co. have been captured by future/bad x-com, right? but im curious, XCR has navy and marines? or was he reffering to leutenit as from the navy/marines? and why are they waering black? isn't disruptor armor blue/purple? and starspawns? is this intercepter or something? ok, i am totally lost....?

XRC is a full military force. Note that in our timeline, X-Com is more special ops oriented and does not have much in the way of heavy equipment. Even the Patton is not technically ours; from what I understand it belongs to Transtellar. Future X-Com has their own capital ships and its own branches and is more of an integrated military force.

With regards to armour, don't be too fussed on that. It's blue in the game so that you can see your guys, not because it HAS to be. :)

Starspawn, I'm not sure where it came from, but apparently both Future X-Com and the current Ascidians use the same rough term. Interceptor is a part of X-Com just like every other game - if its in Interceptor it's perfectly valid here.

You're lost because you don't keep up. :)

Sorry this is so brief, I'm in class right now. :)

Starspawn, I'm not sure where it came from, but apparently both Future X-Com and the current Ascidians use the same rough term.  Interceptor is a part of X-Com just like every other game - if its in Interceptor it's perfectly valid here.

How is it an Ascadian term? "Starspawn" is clearly an english compound word. :dontgetit: Do the Gits base their language on English more than we thought? :)

Actually the term "Starspawn" was used once before by Andre Galvao in "X-Com: The Unknown Menace". However as I have DH's assurances that it wasn't nicked from there I assume yous guys must've subcounsciously started using the term somewhere along the line and it caught on. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

I might try posting here every once and awhile when real-life permits, but one thing I know for a fact that my time does NOT allow, is checking the story up to the point where we are...

If anyone could please make a very small resume of everything that's happened, or at least the current situation, I could try to go about and reviving McBannok. He doesn't talk much, but heck, he might do SOMETHING from time to time!

Glad to see you all again guys! Don't let it die!