Maybe its time to add Xenonauts to Ufopaedia?

makus

First of all, I am only one voice amongst a community run effort, however I will be brutally honest with my own opinion here and say no.

It is an X-Com-like, but it's not really in the X-Com universe. Including it would mean having to open the door to the many other X-Com inspired games that have since appeared thanks to the success of the reboot series.

From a management point of view for both the admins as well as the editing experience for the wiki users in general, things could get out of hand. I feel it would be best to keep the wiki's focus mainly on the X-Com series.

That said, I do think Xenonauts deserves its own wiki. As long as there is a devoted fan set willing to work on it, I see no reason why a separately run wiki should not be set up.

edit:

Before anyone brings up UFO: AI - I felt the same way about it when it was added as a featured project. However I wasn't too fussy about it at the time as it was put up during an era where there were few successful X-Com projects out there.

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I've recently added links to both Phoenix Point and Xenonauts on the wiki sidebar, under the designation 'Spiritual Successors'.

Phoenix Point has its own official wiki (and they based it on the UFOPaedia!).

Great also good to add to links target="_blank" )