2 replies to this topic

#1 magic9mushroom

magic9mushroom

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 23 December 2019 - 09:02 AM

Has anybody seen Triscenes on a Tasoth terror mission?

I know they show up on Mixed Crew terror missions, but I'm specifically asking about Tasoth terror missions.

I saved with a Tasoth shipping lane terror site on the map, then went there and reloaded ten times. Only Bio-Drones.

Then I saved before the month rollover and reloaded enough times to get ten pristine Tasoth shipping lane terror sites (that was grueling). Still only Bio-Drones.

#2 NKF

NKF

Mr. Badger in disguise

• Site Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,429 posts

Posted 23 December 2019 - 09:09 PM

I haven't had any recent gameplay experience to say for certain, but no. I suspect they are exclusive to Mixed crews. What I can say for certain is that I have never seen them until the Mixed Crews start showing up.

To throw in a guess here, if there have been any reports of them being paired with Tasoth on a terror mission, it likely a Mixed Crew that rolled mostly Tasoth.
NKF, narrow minded fuddy duddy who refuses to let go of the past and will not accept anything newer than 1979.

#3 magic9mushroom

magic9mushroom

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 24 December 2019 - 01:08 AM

Okay, I've done 10 Port attacks and 10 Island attacks, and got zilch for Triscenes, so I've gone ahead and altered the UFOpaedia accordingly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users