Object destruction in TFTD

I'm looking for a list of object resistance to explosions in TFTD, but there doesn't seem to be one on UFOpaedia. Does anyone happen to have such a list, or know where I could find one? I have seen mentions that grenades' HE resistance is substantially improved, but I don't know how much or what else is changed.

-m9m

I had a root around and managed to find it. It is placed rather obscurely under the data table category listing page.

https://www.ufopaedi...on_Table_(TFTD)

I will have a crack at it later this evening and fit it into the TFTD equipment navbar. It would be much more useful there.

- NKF

edit: fixed URL. The forum software does love to strip the last ) off the URLs when converting the text to a hyperlink.

Ah, thank you.

"X-Com corpses" includes unconscious soldiers, right? So any HE whatsoever will kill a stunned soldier in Magnetic Ion Armour?!

EDIT: Also, the DPL is listed as 100 damage to terrain. Is the in-game UFOpedia lying (again), or should that be 105? The listed value for the Coelacanth/Aqua Jet also seems suspicious.

Yep, being unconscious is incredibly dangerous. I think the DPL ground damage should be 105 if it is a straight up 50%. Might have been miscalculated off Blaster Bomb damage.

- NKF

• 3 weeks later...
From memory the in game Ufopedia pulls its values from the game data file. I believe the cases when its wrong are the few cases when the game engine fails to pull the value from the data files but instead uses a hard coded value?