TRIBUTE TO MODDERS to show their work were not in vain

brandeburg

TO people who enjoy to play modds but forgot to thanks autor, show them with screenshot they do good, even short mod, I know the work it represent.

If someone follow me, please put scrren shot, funny death, explosion or whatever, and put the mod title, so author will know that people enjoyed his work.

today a wink to Blunter recent work.

post-3660-0-52320300-1503072268_thumb.jpg

Did your rotten heart beat (sorry) liquefy for my sweet cimetery marauder girl Sir Zombie?

Today Mister KoMIK 18 Random-Encounters.

really enjoyable extra encounters with a mercenary character in the huge Mansion : Pena, real good LMgunner/engineer.

post-3660-0-79207300-1503722984_thumb.jpg

post-3660-0-37962000-1503723059_thumb.jpg

Edited by brandeburg

Today terrorist factory BLUNTER II mod : There is a 8th "mercenary soldier" to find overthere , a ROBOT.

_If you want this ROBOT to join your party :

You need that the main hero is being enginneer and reach at 200pt in engineering to start this mechanical soldier named A.B.R.S., at a park falicity, second underground floor.

Mission is really funny, with mechanical ennemies' soldiers 3K models, and a scientist to save.

_With a 200 pt engineering well prepared engineer, and a bag full of Nitoglycerine or T.NT., you destroy with only 1 throwning any 3K, sometime 2, with 1/5 of the ennemy's facility too !

_ A.B.R.S. is a pretty poor fighter, it is useless on battefield, but that bring you the satisfaction to have find this hidden partner.

Have fun if you find it.

post-3660-0-57192000-1504245273_thumb.jpg

post-3660-0-18179500-1504245446_thumb.jpg

post-3660-0-76001800-1504245462_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

TO people who enjoy to play modds but forgot to thanks autor, show them with screenshot they do good, even short mod, I know the work it represent.

If someone follow me, please put scrren shot, funny death, explosion or whatever, and put the mod title, so author will know that people enjoyed his work.

today a wink to Blunter recent work.

I so wish Blunter would have made a version with just the aesthetics/uniforms. The gameplay changes he makes in all releases makes it simply not worth it for me.

Guess I will have to make do with my fat-legged, man-shoulders girl.