Public Service Announcement

NoXTheRoXStaR

Dear Friends of Strategy Core,

I've been using PC's and video game consoles since the age of 11 (I'll be 34 in 4 daysbleh.gif). In that time I've never had any of my accounts hacked or passwords stolen....until last month. Hackers broke into my PlayStation Network account and my Windows 10 log-in and changed my passwords. Thankfully their phone customer support is awesome and very helpful, it took a few hours but I got my stuff back and luckily nothing was missing or stolen from my account. Needless to say it was an extreme annoyance.

Why am I telling you all of this? Simple, make sure you change your passwords frequently, write them down in a notebook (not on your PC) this way if you are hacked they can't very well go into your house and steal it. Writing down passwords in a hidden folder in a MS Word pad might work, but if they get access to your system who knows...I know we're all big boys here and you all are smart enough to change them regularly (I hope). I work from home through Paypal, I also make a living selling goods on eBay and I'm going to be starting a YouTube channel with a friend of mine, so you can understand how upsetting this was for me.

Be SMART and Be Safe out there guys,

-NoX OuT

And now why I remember why I basically quit Strategy Core in the first place. Thanks for reminding me.

Oh come on, humour drove you away?! ;) Besides, it is impossible to quit StrategyCore. Pete has been trying for years but he is still paying for the thing. :D