Silent Hill X-COM Mission

ShadowBlade

Wow! Lots of people seemed to like it!

As for not being there, im not 100% sure about postponing it, it depends mainly on attendance. If too few people whom attended last saturday attend this saturday, it wouldn't make sense for them to appear. Granted, they can NPC some random survivors (mostly ascidians, most x-commers were already dead), but without the main cast (the team from last saturday) things wouldnt make sense.

Oh, and yorke, your still alive in it so dont worry :blush:

I too shall be there, though the struggle to make it so was a long and difficult one and is still not over. To cut a long, meandering and above all, boring story short, my computer is having a schizophrenic episode. One personality, which I have called 'the nice one' is trying to keep the computer running and working on top form. As of this second, it is the dominant personality. At any moment however, it could flip out and become 'Halthzothar! Lord of all evil!', as he calls himself in the BIOS screen I can sometimes reach.

I've not had internet all week, and I'm not sure if the problem is solved or even exists in this dimension, but it works right now and I'll engage God himself in a game of snakes and ladders to get this thing up and running on saturday and sunday if I have to! Havat you oh powerful super-being! Eat my 6!!!