Lil' Request

ShadowBlade

Hey, guys!

I'd like to change some things from my profile and active duty. Firstly, I want to change my secondary position (Trooper) to Pilot, if possible. And secondly, I'd like to add a machete to my personal equipment.

If you let me make this changes, I'll have to send you some additions to my Bio, too.

Thanks in advance.

Well if you're going to be a pilot I'm not letting another Private take my position again. Find your own damn Avenger. :hmmm: j/k :blush:

Anyway, looking at your profile it doesn't look like being a pilot and carrying around a machete is very 'in-character'. Are you sure you'd want these changes?

OK, OK, forget about the Pilot thing, I just want to have a machete as a personal belonging (like Ong has his Chinese sword). It belonged to Jonathan's father, who used it during AW II (It still has some orange stains on its blade, Aquatoid blood :blush: ).

Heh, I hope I'm not being a bad influence on you Shadow. :devil:

First only two members of XCAS has swords namely Ko and Ong. Unlike me DH has incorporated his sword into his character through storylines and RP posts. I had the sword cuz I'm an anime freak (Yeah wipe that smirk off your face DH :blush: ) Later after gaining some experience I had decided in the interest of realism, I'll forget about the sword since it's just a novelty and not part of my character. However, it seems that everyone here got so used to me having a sword and starts pestering me for it during the sims so I guess it's here to stay.

My point is, don't just add anything just for the heck of it. If you want to be a pilot, write something out or post some RPs in the forum to indicate your interest. Maybe you can enlist as a trainee under the ascidian air force or something and elaborate from there. Hell I'm studying Computer Science in RL so I should put engineering as a secondary position right? Nope, since I lack contribution so it would be pointless for me to apply for engineering if I don't do anything with it. ;)

So put on your thinking cap and do some pondering before you make any decision. ;)

It would be too funny if SABER_Warrior did not have sword. ;) He is the sterotypical master martial artist... Tough, resolute, and dirty minded. :blush:

Seriously though, Saber_Warrior is the man to train with to learn almost anything for hand to hand or melee weapons. Necro and Ko are the next best folk for general technique, but other folks like Ghost utilize higher-power technicques.

And I wasn't smirking, honest... ahem. ;) And what does CompSci have to do with engineering? Maybe Ong should be a hacker... Nah, he's pretty Trooper/Trooper, quite specialized already.

*EDIT* On the sword bit, Necro may have one as well - he also practices kendo, so it's not infeasible.