I see dead people...

DragonHawk

I'd usually be roleplaying during the week, but there's not much to go on. There hasn't even been a de-brief yet. ::Glares at Loonie::

I'm not even sure what the sim status is right now. Are we back at NAO or what? Why isn't the site being updated for this? :dontgetit: Argh, now my brain is bleeding! :crazy:

Well, I can't provide something for you folks to do in the roleplay. It's more free form than the sims - you may well have to make something up. But okay, you guys want to interact with Loonie and Caster, that's fine, then you have to wait.

I guess I just shouldn't be impatient. There are plenty of reasons why people are not posting, I'm just having a hard time seeing them.

If you want me to update something, you have to tell me what to update. I don't do the regular stuff, but I suppose I'll have to pick that up. I'll ask Loonie what he normally does and try to get that sorted. Otherwise, I'm just handling the GM stuff... BY the way, if anyone has any suggestions on what they want to see this weekend with regards to sims, let me know. Mouse hasn't gotten back to me yet, so I have no idea what he wants.

Well, the UFOPedia sure needs to be updated. (If memory serves I think we should have laser rifles now.) But that's really all that's necessary at the moment. :blush:

As for the sim... I dunno, if I'm not mistaken we captured a pair of Ascadians last time. Maybe a raid mission based on information extracted from them?

I haven't even been able to review the logs from the last sim due to schoolwork right now!!

Bear with me please. Also I'm not feeling too much artistic which is the main reason as to why I hadn't posted a new setting in the roleplay yet. It's connected to some RL things that are far more important than this sim so please don't glare at me. ::glares back:: :hmmm:

I'll do my best to write the de-brief tommorow. Not feeling exactly up to it right now. If you have desires to get the site updated at least somewhat you'll have to talk to DH - though I imagine he must be pretty strained himself with work right now. When it comes to the Laser Rifle I promise to write something up for it since I've also got the picture of it. Besides it's only fair that the laser tech is primarily my job to describe since I already started off with the Laser Pistol.

Loonie out...for now.

We may not have extracting anything useful from them. ;) I won't comment so much. :blush:

Mouse has yet to fill me on this part of the storyline, so I can't say either way. However, if there is a raid, it will be on Sunday - Saturday should be something else, something to focus on exercising creativity. Not that I can think of anything, mind you.