How do I edit the templates?

admo

Short of doing a search for all pages and filtering them by the template namespace, or typing in the URL in directly, I think the easiest way to get to the template is to edit the page that the template is being used on. Then have a look underneath the buttons for saving or previewing the page. There should be a list of templates used on the page that you can expand and then go to the template you want to edit.

- NKF.

• 2 weeks later...

Just for the benefit of anyone else reading: The perk/ability templates are made-up of two templates. The base template ( Ability (LW2) ) and the individual perk templates. The latter provide the data for each perk so it's in one spot, the former is what actually handles everything.

All perks for XCOM 2 or LW2 are categorized under Perks (XCOM 2) and Perks (LW2), respectively. (Or at least they would be; XCOM 2 perks are not using any templates. That whole section could use an overhaul.)

I've stopped overhauling things for the time being. Without access to the site CSS, managing all the style tags for everything was quickly getting out-of-hand.