New Flash Map

Mouse Nightshirt

As some of you may already know, the boring jpeg map of NAO is no more. It is now replaced by a flash version.

At the minute, you can get a nice little key, get info on the hangar, and go to the never-seen-before basement level, just by clicking on that map. Isn't that nifty? It's not finished though, all the modules need to be clicky-able.

This is the first step in coverting the UFOpaedia to Flash. So bear with me, and we'll eventually have an entire Flash site. And any promises you heard about that earlier, well you were wrong. You were under the influence of a strange drug from Hydroponics, OK?

Indeed. AMAZINGLY I still feel the effects of that strange pot we smoked in the hydroponics module. Apparently it really IS trying to convince me that we were promised a full flash site by this time. Must be strong stuff! :blush:

OK OK. I'll get off your back Mouse I promise. ;)

nice thouch, now only thing that u'll need to do is putting in all texts, but i'm patient, hmm wondering, is it possible to use the hydroponics for something else than food and medicine? perhaps its possible to put in just nice smelling and looking flowers? could bring up morale u c. :blush: