Imagery.

Caster13

Thanks ^_^ Not the best, pose is a bit off and the line art is dirty as hell, but I guess I'm content with it.

I dunno, the pose looks fine to me. ;) The only thing wrong I can see is the complete lack of feet. :blush:

Also: Loonie! Post in the roleplay threads man! I'm starting to get a bit impatient x_x;

Yeah me to! ;)

* Public health warning!! The following images have been deemed 'Cacktackular' by the board of art. The drawing is sooo poor and so stock full of sick images that you really shouldn't read on! Why are you still reading!?! Run you fool! Run! *

Run! While you can!

I warned you!

Still warning!

You asked for it!

Jees are you a knight or something!?!

Here it is then!

https://www.bass4.karoo.net/art/jackoshirt2.jpg

I warned you! But did you listen!?! No! It's your fault you're blind, not mine!

Hahah! Great job! Ya know where I'll put these? (with your permission of course) In the miscallaneus spot at XCAS Stories!! The only entry there right now is Jacko's XCAS song which was done a millenia ago. So I'll gladly put the stuff there. :)

When it comes to roleplay I was kinda waiting for Scott to do the training as I said before but if he wants he can let me do it, though I can't guarantee I'll capture his character good enough. ;)

And Bob......better to have no feet than feet as smelly as yours. :blush: j/k ;)

EDIT: ::now notices that Bob already edited the last post, thereby Loonie didn't spot it:: ::cries::

Okay then! If it's roleplay you want... ;)