[S3 MOD] SILENT STORM: TRUE TERROR (--IN DEVELOPMENT--)

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#41 brandeburg

brandeburg

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 04:22 PM

which of them you want to see?
Bahn Helferinnen; NSKK-Helferinnen, DRK Helferinnen, Nachrichtenhelferinnen des Heeres, Stabshelferinnen des Heeres, Luftwaffe-Helferinnen, Marine-Helferinnen, Ostland-Helferinen, Polizei-Helferinnen, RAD/BDM Helferinnen, TODt-Helferinnen, SS Nachrichtenmaiden, SS-Helferinnen, SS-Kriegshelferinnen,, or the hated SS-aufseherinen (Koncentration Lager warder)
I got hundred of pictures of them... so it is impossible to post here if I do not know what could be helpful. I should know too the year you want to see as Army regulation order gave directive to change uniform, but it is may be too much for a game 5sorry I like exactness too much... as much is possible with a game, but i like when player learn something or see something exact, far away from all the bulls..t you can read on internet... but I do mistake too! Leider). I can give web links too for easier access.

Thank for good impression you get about idea I got.
I will put on my thread all the work I did with weapons we done or schedule to do, ammunitions, objects... everything with weight and size real and in game(X-Y) Sorry I start with silent storm modding then change with sentinels, to finally rewrite everything for Hammer & sickle data (excelent weight and emcumbrance idea)...and never finished this version.

whatever I really appreciate the time you modder are giving to other,.. you might rather kept your mod for yourselves.
"pillerit Saksan oli parhaita"

#42 WerHeruvim

WerHeruvim

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 09:19 PM

That's a pretty huge collection you have there! I was looking for SS-Helferinnen (1943-1944).
Any pics of them would be helpful.

#43 brandeburg

brandeburg

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:14 AM

here are some pictures well know on the web,( I got more, an ss nurses and ss doctoress as well as ss-krieghelferinnen at ERR in kiev...) jacket, winter Mantel, and work overall ! sexy one indeed!
I put too some drawning I did to realize them, but never do the job. Uniform jacket and Mantel are Feldgrau, cap is black, overall is black, shoes are their own civil black or brown leather.

I add a military order from RSSA :

14 August 1943, order from Himmler regarding SS-Helferinnen:

1. The designation SS-Helferinnen remains confined to female personnel who have been trained in the Reichsschule SS at Oberenheim/Alsace, tested, and incorporated into the Corps of SS-Helferinnen.

2. All other female employees and workers who are in the service of the SS under contract or by virtue of an Emergency Service Order will be known as Kriegshelferinnen, insofar as they are entitled to be issued with service clothing during their employment in accordance with the Führer's Order of 11 January 1943.

3. Service clothing : The approved service clothing for SS-Helferinnen will also be worn by Kriegshelferinnen, but without distinguishing marks apart from the Hoheitsabzeichen on the headdress and left upper arm.
SS runes, sleevebands with the inscription "Reichsschule-SS," and unit emblems are reserved for SS-Helferinnen only.

4. Administration of the Kriegshelferinnen is the responsibility of the unit employing them, in collaboration with the SS-Wirtschafts-Verwaltungs-Hauptamt, but the Chef der Fernmelderwesens (Chief of the Telecommunications Service) is exclusively responsible for SS-Helferinnen.

It is may be too much?

#44 brandeburg

brandeburg

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 04:17 PM

go to it to find pictures with better resolution than my JPEG

http://de.metapedia....elferinnenkorps

I advise I will erase in a couple of days the drawnings and pictures ...5 MB only!!!!

if I need to post more it is required.

#45 WerHeruvim

WerHeruvim

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 04:42 AM

Thank you very much!

Here is my take on Helferinnen.

Posted Image

I reused russian female officer model for this Helferin. Final result is not 100% historically accurate, but still fine by me.

#46 brandeburg

brandeburg

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 06:07 AM

Black Pilotka cap ; green jacket and skirt, grey tights and it is done, she will be mervellous as it should.

#47 WerHeruvim

WerHeruvim

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 06:55 AM

I am sure this particular uniform shall have darker colours (this helps to hide some undesirable stuff from previous russian model).

I like your idea, but in order to make this reality I will have to create a 100% unique model. Maybe I will succeed in future, but this process is not the fastest. Making some beatiful legs... it takes time. Posted Image

Churchill tank

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#48 brandeburg

brandeburg

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 10:56 AM

Churchill is excelent as usual. Some Gaz or VW will follow?

About Helferin I understand rretty well the covert layers problem :
I put the ordonnance And you can put snow boot, rubber overshoes, and they certainly put boots on  at the ostfront in mud, same boots as your soviet girls, so no more legs problem?.

Here picture of a Krieghelferinnen ? or Aussehrerin? (the Kriegshelferinnen were more numerous at Ostfront working at Rosenberg staff than Nachrichthelferinnen).

#49 WerHeruvim

WerHeruvim

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 08:05 AM

brandeburg
Good point. I need to think about this for a while. Maybe I will found a solution.
Working on a new female uniform for Rose (german merc), Will try to make a mix of german and allies style.

New uniforms I made (some featuring new combined geometries).

Posted Image

Posted Image

Desert Pack.
Posted Image

Male soldiers
Posted Image

Female officer (Rose)
Posted Image

Thanks to BlunterII for this cool uniform!

I reused some of its textures and made this:

Female soldier
Posted Image

Both work with other races too.

Posted Image

Kate's new face
Posted Image

#50 BlunterII

BlunterII

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 12:07 AM

Very nice job, Heruvim!

So you've figured out how to combine those geometries without any visual glitches and texture inconsistencies. (At least I didn't notice any...)
Bravo!

That desert rifle soldier + allied sniper combo is really good. Posted Image

- BlunterMod v 2.4 ready for testing (MediaFire, rar) (5 versions of Splittermuster 45 uniform, unique versions of existing weapons, multiple game play changes, all default REs are scripted now, new lighting, several new scripted REs, HE rounds are temporarily gone - converted to 'surplus' ammo instead, 3 new enemy classes ("Grunt", "Zombie", "PK Operator"), all PKs have been overhauled (stronger, better, faster, auto-destruct) and a Soviet Intel subplot featuring Lt. Colonel Mikhalev from H&S ~ 7 missions) + v 2.3 full (without HE rounds)

- BlunterMod v2.3 ready for testing (MediaFire, rar) ---4 more uniforms, 1 new ammo type and a new weapon added, "Castle Linden" random crash fixed, a new area "The Bank" added to the Sentinel base, and various other changes + v 2.2 full (see ReadMe file for more info)

- BlunterMod v 2.2 ready for testing (MediaFire, rar) --- 20 new ammo types added (AP, HE, API, JHP), 7 unique weapons added, New RPG money items created, German Soldier Class characterss don't wear goggles + v 2.1 (full but without game-breaking bugs, hopefully)

- All Uniforms v 2.1 DO NOT USE (bugged) --- A Wave Defense "Castle" encounter, ammo and weapon name fixes, cheaper surplus uniforms, binoculars fix + v 2.0 (full)

- All Uniforms v 2.0 ready for testing (MediaFire, rar) --- 108 more uniforms + binoculars + v1.0 uniforms and changes (ReadMe for v 2.0)

- All Uniforms v 1.0 ready for testing (MediaFire, rar) --- 78 new uniforms (available from the base seller, prices vary) + various gameplay changes

- Silent Storm on Steam Greenlight has been approved 08/28/13!

- Available for purchase on Steam - "Silent Storm" + "Sentinels" page

~Blunter~

#51 WerHeruvim

WerHeruvim

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 05:17 AM

Thank you, BlunterII. Posted Image

Actually these models do have small gaps which can be seen during some animations if zoomed in (e.g. female no weapon idle animations). The best way to avoid any major glitches would be finding some perfect matches (like allied sniper body + some legs/arms — it works almost with anything). There are other models I have been working on, and I still try to fix their issues. Since Maya can't help me here, have to be more creative. Posted Image

Oh, and I started working on new weapons. Will show some pics later. Posted Image

#52 brandeburg

brandeburg

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 06:25 AM

Kate is now an adorable russian looking cheek ! Love it

#53 WerHeruvim

WerHeruvim

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 07:48 AM

brandeburg

Thanks! Just wanted to give this character something she deserves – attention. Posted Image

Russian Scout (unused in H&S).
Posted Image

TH night camo (mask was not used in H&S)
Posted Image

TH desert camo (mask was not used in H&S)
Posted Image

TH forest camo (mask was not used in H&S)
You may notice something new here...
Posted Image

TH winter camo
Posted Image

True Terror will feature some new weapons. So let me show some of them. Posted Image

MAT 43 (MAT 49 in H&S, this one will be a prototype) -- name is subject to change, so if there are better ideas I would be happy to change it.
This SMG will use MP 40 clips.
Posted Image

Stechkin, APS (H&S)
This pistol will use M.712 clips
Posted Image

Ithaca 37
A shotgun. With "spread". Works fine. Deadly in close range. Posted Image
All shotguns will use 12 ga cartridges (clips textured by Okim, APN mod)
Posted Image

Sawed-off shotgun (used to be a russian hunting rifle)
Good damage in close range.
Will use 12 ga cartridges.
Posted Image

There are more new guns coming.
When the time comes, I will make an update. Posted Image

#54 brandeburg

brandeburg

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 09:02 AM

Have you making this weapons for you mod True Terror, or for 1942 NKVD Blunter II/yourself 's mod ?
If it is done to create an historical accuracy "1942 NKVD mod", you should rather avoid (of course in my opinion) anachronistic weapons, unless it is Uchronie or parallele world. (Mat49,Stechkin...keep them for a sequel).

You both can do a Hit with this new mod, so if it is historically based, do not add illogical weapons (of course it is only my opinion, it is your newbornchild and you are free to do what you want).

But if it is for you trueterror Mod, do what you wish.

The Shotgun however will be useful for Partysani in 1942 (it is yet not a WW2 model with is rubber butt end, but players will appreciate).
And the sawoff hunting gun too, marvellous partisans' weapons!!

Did you use RPGgrenade & RPGAmmoField dbo to do the 12 gage ammunitions? This is the best way to render multi impact shotshell effect.

I will put the tables I did from H&S for U.S. Winchester trench/Shotgun 12-gage M97, as well as 12 gage Mauser Geha and Lee Enfield No1MKI shotgun .410 , if it could be be useful in some sort with n°00shotshell, n°7shotshell.

#55 WerHeruvim

WerHeruvim

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 08:52 PM

View Postbrandeburg, on 05 October 2017 - 09:02 AM, said:

Have you making this weapons for you mod True Terror, or for 1942 NKVD Blunter II/yourself 's mod ?
Why not both? Posted Image

If it is done to create an historical accuracy "1942 NKVD mod", you should rather avoid (of course in my opinion) anachronistic weapons, unless it is Uchronie or parallele world. (Mat49,Stechkin...keep them for a sequel).
I agree with your point on alternative timeline/parallel world. "Weapons from the future" may spoil some enjoyment if we are going for a historical accuracy. On the other hand, adding some of them as rare/mythical prototypes could make a nice addition.

There is more stuff coming... including Mosin sawed-off, BraMit Nagant revolver, WW2 antitank rifles etc. These guns should be historically accurate. Posted Image

The Shotgun however will be useful for Partysani in 1942 (it is yet not a WW2 model with is rubber butt end, but players will appreciate).
And the sawoff hunting gun too, marvellous partisans' weapons!!
Did partisans use Ithaca 37? I am asking because I never heard of it.
Yeah, they used sawed-offs a lot.

Did you use RPGgrenade & RPGAmmoField dbo to do the 12 gage ammunitions? This is the best way to render multi impact shotshell effect.
This is exactly what I did. Posted Image

I will put the tables I did from H&S for U.S. Winchester trench/Shotgun 12-gage M97, as well as 12 gage Mauser Geha and Lee Enfield No1MKI shotgun .410 , if it could be be useful in some sort with n°00shotshell, n°7shotshell.
Thanks! These could be very useful. Working on trench gun too! Posted Image

#56 brandeburg

brandeburg

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 07:24 AM

You are true M. WerHeruvim , hard to find prototype (only 1 or 2 in a game I mean) is the experience gamer want to find in a game.

I got many real existing 2nd World war prototypes, seldom or never see in game... I will put them on my thread.

Ithaca 37 is a Marines model from 1937, but the original model do not have the recoil rubber buttend...but it is a minor detail, the work you did is wonderfull.

Here are some links to shotguns and ammo 2WW US army, but you may already have them,

http://usacac.army.m...M9_285_1942.pdf
http://www.tuffsteel...rmyammodata.pdf
https://archive.org/...ilitary-manuals

#57 brandeburg

brandeburg

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 03:40 PM

this for you about soviet Bramit, Maxime & Humbert silencers date farback from 1WW so you may have silencers on soviet weapons other than S41-Bramit. ( I have done for fun a 7.65 with Bramit, but would be nice with a Humbert too)
and some soviet sMg.

Edited by brandeburg, 08 October 2017 - 08:02 AM.

#58 brandeburg

brandeburg

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 06:00 AM

You could (instead of Grenade blast) to do a good buckshot firing effect as well, do so (we tried it to render tracer Buckshot):
_ treat 12 gage ammo as normal ammo (not grenade)
_put as magazine the same amount of bullets you got as pellets in buckshot.
_change the weapons Dbo with the gun firing the entire magazine in 1 salve: with trajectories visual effect you see each of bullets/pellets and the visual effect is a must.
_write a fast reloading AP amount (12/14 AP) so weapons will act as you got more ammunition in your magazine.

the trouble could be that you can fire continuously, but if you use H&S mod with weight and if you resize items, buckshot boxes will be heavy and take a good amount of space in the items screen, and whatever Shotgun & hunting gun have poor firing distance = 20 to 30 tiles.

Let me know what you are thinking about that....

#59 WerHeruvim

WerHeruvim

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 07:11 AM

View Postbrandeburg, on 07 October 2017 - 06:00 AM, said:

Let me know what you are thinking about that....
This is very similar to Okim's way of implementing shotguns in APN mod. But I prefer frag grenade based shotguns, so you have a normal clip like any other weapon.

#60 brandeburg

brandeburg

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 07:20 AM

Yes I am definitly agree with you=yes this is the best way, ...but not so beautiful as the second choice.

_and by this way you can fire slugshell as well with different clip, not with the second.!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users