How do you contact BladeFireLight?

3371-Alpha

It says he was last active March 16, 2014. Are you sure he'll even read it? Regardless, do you mind if I ask you a small question about xcomutil (this is a different question from the one I intend to ask BladeFireLight)? What the difference between the 9.6 version from Blade's site and the 9.6 beta available from here in the files section?

It says he was last active March 16, 2014. Are you sure he'll even read it?

Yeah I wouldn't PM him if he hasn't been on in a while. Check out Blades Profile instead and use his email there. Hopefully he checks that more often. :)

Regardless, do you mind if I ask you a small question about xcomutil (this is a different question from the one I intend to ask BladeFireLight)? What the difference between the 9.6 version from Blade's site and the 9.6 beta available from here in the files section?

Probably not too much difference between the two, the version we have on the site here was a beta and I really doubt he made too many changes before the final 9.6 build was released. You do realize he has a v9.7 out though, correct? ;)

- Zombie

Probably not too much difference between the two, the version we have on the site here was a beta and I really doubt he made too many changes before the final 9.6 build was released.

- Zombie

Interestingly the xcomutil.exe from the final release seems to refer to it's self as "9.51" while the beta refers to it's self as "9.60". Also xcuundo, ironically, doesn't seem to like the final version. It always tells me that it was "not tested with this version of xcomutil".

You do realize he has a v9.7 out though, correct? wink.png

- Zombie

That's sort of what I need to ask him about. I can't use xcomutil 9.7 due to the fact that it requires Windows to run the xcusetup file. I'm currently running the game through dos emulation on a PowerMac G5.