C3 Pages 6 - 12

xcom-legacy-c3-pg6-by-thebritwriter-dcpfmwv.png

xcom-legacy-c3-pg7-by-thebritwriter-dctrj14.png

xcom-legacy-c3-pg8-by-thebritwriter-dcuszrc.png

xcom-legacy-c3-pg9-by-thebritwriter-dcv7dkd.png

xcom-legacy-c3-pg10-by-thebritwriter-dcxwgb7.png

xcom-legacy-c3-pg11-by-thebritwriter-dcyv406.png

xcom-legacy-c3-pg12-by-thebritwriter-dczn8nt.png

Nearly upto date with uploads, updating all this has given me a lot to look back on, besides some personal matters it's been tough trying to get two pages a month done with colour, it's getting more challenging given more interior and characters.

Also to mention with last page it's been a combinatuion between my own sketch and amanda's.

https://www.deviantart.com/thebritwriter/art/Xcom-Legacy-ADVENT-Interview-stage-version-1-712831060

https://www.deviantart.com/thebritwriter/art/Xcom-Legacy-Interview-stage-version-2-by-Amanda-733176091

Also in relation to Amanda she helped work on a 'ADVENT memorial' desiign, created by the aliens to remember those who were killed by xcom. All true of course.

https://www.deviantart.com/thebritwriter/art/Xcom-legacy-ADVENT-memorial-791741992

Another batch coming shortly.

C3 19-21

xcom-legacy-c3-pg19-by-thebritwriter-ddbvsoq.png

xcom-legacy-c3-pg-20-by-thebritwriter-ddeobgq-1.png

xcom-legacy-c3-pg21-by-thebritwriter-ddg18q9-fullview.jpg

That took a long time but it is now upto date.

There is a lot I setup, though while was able to leave enough gap to have 'Mox' Take up the advent captain post (I suspected theey may include a faction of former advent loyalists or have the perspective of the foot soliders possibly) I didn't think they would open on Kelly's origin from the TLE pack. This was planned long before that and have Kelly origin tied as a activist with the Human Values Coalition (as opposed to children of the earth)

In short there is only so much I can adapt to changes, working slow has it's ups but at some point you have to stand by you're story and idea.

• 4 weeks later...

New page

22.png

This was more tricky to do in some ways, one was envisioning the layout of the train, given as this is a long story there have been other moments in time period, chapter 2 for example shown a glimpse of 2033 (Qaint's perspective) here is a echo of the past that in time will paint a larger picture. It was one of the reasons kelly was picked as a character in this.

The first frame also shows the intended layout heriarchy of the 'vip' (or value in partnership) structure. Red bing regional lead, guy behind is head of science and while the one at back is effectively a similar position to Tygen. Only they have universal uniforms, the other two have a colour pattern suited to their own region. (In this case western europe)

• 1 month later...