#41 WerHeruvim

WerHeruvim

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 06:53 AM

View Postbrandeburg, on 03 April 2017 - 04:43 PM, said:

Do you wish to have some feed back on your really good mod "S3 Redesigned" dear Mister WerHeruvin ?
Why so official?

I found that for every former Silent storm random encounter you had, I just can not exit, the weapons service pannels never open, and you have to reload to avoid this random encounter.
Definitely not a mod bug. It looks like you forgot to put his file s3Redesigned.l to your Silent Storm Sentinels/Scripts folder. Once you put it you will have to reload from the Global Map.
Double check if you installed all files corectly.

Additional questions:
Are you using some other mods with Redesigned simultaneously?
Are you using GoG, Retail or Steam version of the game?

And one question : how could my team kill the zombies? I try every weapons Mines, grenades,... nichts! nothing working and each member are level 24.
You can damage undead by melee or throwing, grenades or engineer stuff. Bullets/rockets won't work except if undeads are critically wounded. They are immune to critical effects like blind, stun etc. Death critical will kill them.
One more hint: if any undead will be torn apart (like with an RPG grenade), the script will hang meaning all undeads will become vulnerable but you will get stuck on the map — bug.

thanks, and you did a pretty good job.
I agree.

#42 MacNille

MacNille

Squaddie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 02:07 PM

Great mod and I really enjoy it. Unfortunately, I am stuck at the factory level. I am trying to destroy the converter belt and I can't the destroy the end of it. I have thrown so many Pm1, bazooka rockets and demolation charges at it and it refuse to get destroyed. Am I doing something wrong? is there another thing I need to blow up?
edit. Manged to blow up the big converter belt but the objective is still up.So I can't leave the area.
I am playing the 1,02 version as I couldn't download the 1.03 from your website as it is down.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users