A nice Frozen Endzone game

silencer_pl

Don't expect to be here often. But it's my first game, so let's show some failures (and wins maybe). If someone would be interested, I have a spare I think.

The first part was a bit of surprise here. He made a long pass directly to my endzone. But then it was a big turnaround. The game would probably end with another goal, but allas, the time limit.

Final score 13:9

This time a lose, but nobody managed to make to the endzone. Final score 6:4 in small points. He was attacking, we've read each other pretty well. Good denial at my endzone, then he denied me in his. Unfortunately I was too slow to reach the last small point.

Another failure but it was too close to a win. 14:13. The first goal was quick passing and I've miss aligned one of players to intercept. Then I've made a nice run gathering 6 small points and a nice touchdown. On his second he made move from the same side. If I had scored one more small point I would have won. Also in this mode some players had bonuses to blocking range or speed. He was also lucky to have a speedy gonzales on the right position.

Sweet revenge. This time I was starting. Got a nice push through but I was too greedy to get that small point and lost the ball. Maybe if I turned to other corner I would have scored earlier. Thankfully I notice what he was up to and manage to get the ball back. With careful positioning we score. Since he was now attacking and the game can end only if the ball holder is the winner or after 10 turns there is a draw. I knew exactly what he was planning to do. He could easily win by taking the small points which he tried to do. Because I knew that I moved slowly and left enough gaps so he couldn't pass through. In the end the noose was too tight. Final score 11:8 for me.

Shamefull display at start. How drunk can you be to pass a ball to opponent. It was probably that green tint. Anyway I accept the defeat, but at least my second attempt at scoring was magic. 13:16 but hey, if you're going down, do it in style. Also direct passes to endzone are dirt cheap.

Shameful defeat. At first a clean interception and a nice getaway. Then I fluffed up 3 times in a row. While I've redeemed myself after the first one, I was too over confident later. Because of the stinking overtime, he could win by going the cheap way which I thought he will, but he went for more risky but also cheap throw to the endzone.

Almost flawless victory. He was attacking first, got him just near my endzone then made a push right into his, gaining lots of small points on the way. Then it was my turn. When I was near the endzone I second guessed my first option. Otherwise I would have scored. 21-7 is still nice result.

The day when I will listen to myself. Will it ever come? At first I had a nice run, he unfortunately intercepted the ball, because I've pointed to far or moved the defender not far enough. He then proceeded with again cheap trick to throw at Endzone. Eh this should be counted as offside :P. Then again I've failed trying to do some fancy movement. In my last move I wanted to make a very risky pass and it would have succeeded. Blast. 6:9