Mode Request "Impossibly Normal and Impossibly Hard"

laclongquan

I would like someone to modify an old mod, or make new one, in the theme of "Impossibly Normal and Impossibly Hard".

The idea is that players wont mind some of the Impossible features, but object most terribly at the loss of some carried from Normal and Hard.

+ No object to higher enemy's VP, AP, skill, abilities (always hide etc).

+ DO object to the loss of random encounter red nodes, and the clues icon, and the clue listing in Objectives.

The basis is the mod https://www.strategyc...-level-changes/

Feature This mod's changes || (original 1.2) || My proposal

AIAPCoeff: 1 1 1 (0.4 0.7 1) This should be same , from 1 and upward (1.2 or 1.5 for HS level)

AIVPCoeff: 1 1 1 (0.5 0.75 1) This should be same , from 1 and upward (1.2 or 2 for HS level)

DeathCoeff: 1 0.5 0.1 (1.2 0.7 0.1) I dont know which is it. dead if untreated? I have no objection to be same.

AIUnitsLevel: 0 2 4 (-1 0 1) This should be increase to 5 5 5. or if not 4 4 4.

NeedCarryOutUnconscious: x x x (- x x) I have no objection to this. might as well be same.

CanSave: always always always (always realtime realtime) Save is very convenient. If you want to play ironman, it's your choice, dont force on us.

HealOnLeaveZone: x x x (x x -) I also have no objection to change to same

HealOnLeaveZoneCoeff: 1.5 1.5 1.5 (1.5 0.5 0) I also have no objection to mod

BandageOnLeaveZoneCoeff: 100 100 100 (100 100 1) I also have no objection to mod

ShowAllClueIcons: - - - (x x -) Please show all. Pixel hunting is no kind of fun

ShowAllScenarioGoals: - - - (x x -) Please show all. Pixel hunting is no kind of fun

UseDefaultStringForUnknownGoals: - - - (- x -) Please show all. Pixel hunting is no kind of fun

MedicalCoeff: 1 0.5 0.1 (1 0.5 0.2) I also have no objection to change to same 0.2

HideProbability: 25 50 75 (15 30 75) I also have no objection to change to same 75

AssassinProbability: 25 50 75 (5 10 25) I also have no objection to change to same 75

EnemyDamageMult: 1 1 1 (0.66 1 1) I also have no objection to mod

OurDamageMult: 1 1 1 (1.33 1 1) I also have no objection to mod

HeadshotShouldKill: x x x (- - -) I also have no objection to mod

AICheckCorpses: x x x (- x x) I also have no objection to mod.

There is no method to show random encounter red nodes on map or this mod would not be necessary.

buzzing: @BlunterII , @DoomMunky, @Novik

Okaaaay~

Since no one response to my soliticitation, I will now try some quick and dirty modify of Diehard mod.

I will change the level modification, by changing from 5 to 10 in any place that has a word "level". THen I will play in Normal difficulty. Reason is, in normal dif our received damage is decrease and our dealing damage is increase. By adding more level to enemies, I hope to alleviate the difference between Normal and Impossible.

The assassin probability and hide I cant change, so will have to bear with it~

We shall see what happen. Though I foresee a terrible final battle.