Missed Convoy - Stuck in Police town ?

Spaceweezle

This being my first play-through of the game I thought it would be wise to go back to Gaffbourgh and sell all the weapons before going to the Convoy area. When we arrived, the trucks had already passed through.

We got to some town where the Police wanted us to surrender. Not taking too kindly to that sort of thing, Sander's and I shot their faces off and now cower like rats in this rather linear sewer system.

Have I no choice but to fight the US army ? Seems those pricks won't leave me alone.

You probabbly should restart, since you mess up by number. Even if you can get out of town safely, your mission is so blown with everyone know a spy group just escape. You are a spy, remember? First rule? Dont let police detain you. Why police notice you? Because you wear weapons. You can try moving to the other end of the sewer to get to a new area, then LEAVE. But frankly, your game is screwed because the convoy created an incident, and you made another... oops~

They see a civilian wearing weapon openly in town, of course they would demand ID. Before you can prepare disguise, dont bring rifle, SMG, or grenade with you. handgun or knife only. And wear civilian suits. Russian games are generally big on logic, and dont always provide handheld clues~

Save early, save often is a good idea for this game.

This is just one of the problems you may encounter. If you manage to pass this event, there are at least like 3-6 events that can trigger different endings, and only 1 is the good one. Not to mention, the final battle for the ultimate good ending is very brutal. Not difficulty wise, but objective wise. The good thing is that reaching this ending is very satisfying.

3 Intelligence is the definition of bulling your way through. I dont think you can manage the good ending.

You cant talk your way through the Prison, so you prolly can not get Fidel, Moshe, and possibly Larry.

You probabbly can get Smith burglar event and get to water scoop, but the battle will be very tough, since it's 2 against 8 on the ground and 2 against tens in the sewer. You prolly can get Siegfried.

You probabbly can fight the TH base, the three ambushes, getting Pavel in Wenzburg, and get all the way through long run to the final battlel. BUT you will fight it with Siegfried and Pavel, and more than likely all allies dead... I dont think you can get best ending in that case (since there's still that minus point for the Convoy).

The short route mean the Sentinels base, then onward to 2 last battles. Ditto.

You are in for a rough road. It's probbably best to restart with an 8 Intelligence.

If a character can not disarm the trapped safe, which a nonEngineer probabbly cant, he can always break down the unpickable locked dresser to find a folder and 5 passports. It's the lesser clue in the house, but without competent ENG help, it's the only path left.

With that in inventory, the Forester will point toward Wenzburg, the way forward. Martha will forge one passport for Liz, and she will point toward Zburg citizen who can forge military ID for your character.

Using the sewer to move to train station: Right upon entering Zburg, jump down the sewer grate on your right. From there, move straight forward to the end of the sewer, and the ladder there should drop you right next to the train mechanic who can smuggle you to wenzburg for 600 bucks.

On another note: Martha can point toward the military forger earlier, and we can do the ID thing for yourself earlier. IN that case, after having her forge passport for Liz we can walk straight from Gaffburg/Forest straight to Wenzburg, and barely in time. Probabbly.

Reading FAQ, Fidel can be rescued even if you don't have the required intelligence. Strange that I didn't find any FAQ that mentions the hidden characters you've mentioned.

And about the safe. Even PC cannot open it, because it's so difficult you need Master Engineer perk, which only Fidel has. I've finished the game as Engineer and I had to go rescue Fidel.

Because that gamefaq's one is not very good.

Liz is easy hire, get her into the operating room and the doctor will cure her. hire her with 150.

Choose to accept Conrad quest is the best, because there's no percentage at all to refuse him. If you want to shop at Sigmun, just accept his quest. After that, you can kill him whenever to finish Conrad's quest. And by choosing Sigmun's quest, you can have access to Larry with no fuss.

Fidel can be rescued from Prison. No violence if you can trick that captain.

After rescue Fidel, Karl will tell you about an antiquarian. 24h after blackmail him, the second meeting with him will get us to Moshe.

After leaving Wenzburg Sewer, we can capture Siegfried if MC doesnt get stubborn, which is a random occurance. Really random. You just need to restart the mission to replay that scene until it change to him agree to promise.

Pavel can only be had if you have Siegfried. get to the TH base in time for a fight, and survive the Gaffburg ambush. He will point us to the Zburg bunker. MORE importantly, he can open the door for us without trigger the impossible to detect powerful trap. Using the radio there we will get the method to meet Pavel and have him join us.