Systems of ruling a state

You should look up in the dictionary what narcissism is. Oh and just because thousands of people use it, doesn't mean it's the best option. Look democracy for reference.

I don't need to look it up, I'm aware of what it means. Considering I'm the one that made the comment. You have issues clearly, I simply posted a link for people who own and operate Windows 8/8.1 that they don't have to upgrade for the sole purpose of a start menu. You on the other hand want to argue. I do not. My intention is to help those who need clarification.

Give me a good leader and totalitarianism will be far better than democracy. Democracy has major flaws over big enough society. It was good enough in ancient Greece, were people were smart enough and it was in closed environments. It also was good enough when USA was founded, because there were a lot of smart people, but that glorious days are long over. Also not every nation has good prerequisites for democracy.

But the first sentence destroys any possibility for the totalitarism to be better in the long run, Silencer. Sooner or later, a bad leader comes, making it far worse than any democracy can ever be inefficient.

For proof of concept, look at the leading systems today.

But when looked at closely, democracy is probably more in danger than in middle ages. Money is becoming the ultimate ruler, by changing minds (spin-doctors etc.) or by less refined methods.

I would prefer if we stayed away from flinging insults though. Please let's all just refrain from that and try to find other, more meaningful arguments.

And does democracy protects from bad people? No. Everyone can be influenced. Senators, congressmen, governors, ministers, etc. can be bribed, threatened, murdered, or they will just lie to you to get votes. How many promises made by politicians were fulfilled and how many were just empty words? Why are politicians most active on voting period and not always? Even the "glorious" USA has fallen thanks to democracy, because some candidates soled the country just to get the position.

Also I never said that totalitarism must be the best, but it surely is better than democracy. And like I said, currently there is no perfect system as far as money is on top of the worship tree.