Open Terror from the Deep is here!

Nookrium

I can't believe you gave the only Jet Harpoon to Zombie. rofl.gif Well, it wasn't too bad but he was standing so close to that Aquatoid's body that you could have had him pick up something better. Nope, another Zombie down the drain. :)

I also couldn't believe you actually finished the mission, with your last guy and your last plasma cannon round. So lucky. angel.gif

Oh, and before I forget, it's not a Flying Suit, it's Magnetic Ion Armor and the fly function of that doesn't work on land. C'mon, you should have remembered that! jester.gif

- Zombie

Oh, and before I forget, it's not a Flying Suit, it's Magnetic Ion Armor and the fly function of that doesn't work on land. C'mon, you should have remembered that! jester.gif

Yeah, I realized that afterwards. Just add that to the list of other things I forgot doesn't work on land :)

One thing to remember from the original game was that melee attacks don't cause Biodrones to explode. Wonder if they changed that here? Hope not.

Also being able to walk up on the Triton? Instant sniper perch. I can get behind that.

- NKF

Yeah, the Bio-Drone's melee attack chance looks to still be 0%, but you can't say for sure that they didn't kill a civilian off in the fog of war somewhere. Surprisingly, a 0% melee accuracy in the original TFTD didn't mean you would never get hurt (or killed) - some attacks still seemed to land and do damage. Maybe this behavior was fixed in OpenTFTD though. wink.png

Can you imagine how dangerous the fixed Bio-Drone will be in OpenTFTD? Wow, it's got a ranged weapon, a melee weapon and it self destructs when shot, all in a little 1x1 tank shell. ohmy.png

- Zombie

Can you imagine how dangerous the fixed Bio-Drone will be in OpenTFTD? Wow, it's got a ranged weapon, a melee weapon and it self destructs when shot, all in a little 1x1 tank shell. ohmy.png

- Zombie

And don't forget the identical look from all sides so you never know which direction it's facing. :D

I think they didn't touch the bio drone for now. Their melee attack didn't kill any civilian.

Yeah, the Bio-Drone's melee attack chance looks to still be 0%, but you can't say for sure that they didn't kill a civilian off in the fog of war somewhere. Surprisingly, a 0% melee accuracy in the original TFTD didn't mean you would never get hurt (or killed) - some attacks still seemed to land and do damage. Maybe this behavior was fixed in OpenTFTD though. wink.png

- Zombie

I just found this in the OpenXcom forum, looks like the bio-drone was left alone on purpose. Not too sure the reason, maybe they were too powerful with good melee?