please help me .. i think my game is tweaked

rusha

:blink: in xcom enforcer, level 24 .. i cannot continue past the first section.. i killed all enemies and transporter up to the 1st 1 thats inside a building. please send me help or a walk threw ling //.. i tried everything an old pro liek myself could, checked every wall with all gun jumped , touched every thing .. im i simple or is the game tweaked email: rush-n-n@ecite.com

Dang I'm not staff enough to move this... It needs to be in Enforcer if there are any Administrators out there!

And I would try to help you rusha but I still can't stop the gits from killing my civvies on level six! :blink:

I can tell you there are no walkthroughs available though. The game is so easy to win by killing aliens that everyone who owns it figured it didn't need a walkthrough... I guess we're two of the exceptions!

lol Alan! I recall Vetty is doing that with TFTD missions. :blink:

The Veteran, will he be lured by the dark side? Cheating, certainly not the Veteran! :) Are you still doing the one with those bloody civilians behind bars? I hate that mission... took me a while to do. :) And the boat one, I kept falling off. :)

And the nuker is for sissies. I never bothered. :)

aye the nuker is ott... just give me a fully upgraded vibroblade :devil:

it slices it dices and it even deflects shots.

and as for bringing TJ to the dark side... its not cheating its just disabling the last alien hunt mode. :blink: