Those Damned Terrorist

Fall in men. Some of you have been drafted into the Strategy Core's Breach & Clear squad. As a would be graduates from the Navy Seals, you will be fighting those damned terrorists across the world. So gear up and head to the briefing room:

Mr. Nook, you will be assigned as Weapons Sergeant. Your task in theory will be to lay suppressive fire if needed and you may learn how to shoot at enemies behind cover.

Space Voyager, you will be our Intelligence Officer. You suppose to know where the enemies might be, but we will not be counting on that information, that is why on occasion we will be using some UAV's, so we might not die in first second

Mr. Grognard (aka Zombie), you will be assigned as Direct Action, meaning you are the only one able to perform sprint maneuver oddly enough. You are also more intimidating and enemies will take aim longer at you.

And I'll be your Fireteam Leader, which means you will be better and I may or may not draw enemy fire from your sorry asses.

001.jpg

As Navy Seals you are skilled at acquiring target much faster than any other team I could assemble, but during this course you will hone your other skills too. If you survive long enough, you may even become real soldiers.

Because world is a cruel place, you will be handed the best protection there is and a PDW Submachinne Gun (P90) to kill those Tangos.

Our first assignment will be in Afghanistan. Terrorists have taken over a trade center and we must clear it. So gear up and stack up.

Mission 1:

Our first mission will be to liberate small area. There are two entryways. Zombie and SV you take entry A, Nook and Me entry B

002.jpg

Zombie, you will head towards the small room, but keep watching on the other end of the one. I will go there too and we will cross fire any terrorists there.

SV, you will go towards the room with file cabinets, but don't forget to check those small employee corners. Mr Nook will go from the other side.

003.jpg

Sitrep turn 1:

Mr. Nook, you failed to quickly down the tango to your right, which almost cost me life. Don't fail me next time.

Looks like Zombie and SV had a lots of tangos in their initial room and we have cleared 3 of the 4 rooms.

Ok, SV and Nook do your job and finish the last room as was originally planned. Me and Zombie probably won't catch up.

004.jpg

Sitrep turn 2:

Good job men, area cleared 4 stars.

005.jpg

Mission 2:

We are now going to clear the manager's suite with any hostile presence. Only one entrance point so stay sharp. Because of that we will all stick together, but me and SV will be targeting the left door, while Zombie and Mr. Nook will be heading towards the right door.

007.jpg

Sitrep turn 1:

Good job, 5 terrorists down, Zombie got hit twice, but that's acceptable and probably couldn't prevent the first one since there were 3 of them guarding the doors. Proceed as planned.

008.jpg

Sitrep turn 2:

Looks like the enemies came out to us. Good job team, 4 stars.

009.jpg

Mission 3:

We've got even bigger office complex with 4 entry ways. We will be using UAV for this one, because there should be lots of enemies.

010.jpg

Looks like there are lots of them in the corridor to the west and main office area. Zombie and SV will be breaching through entry point B and D and create corssifre on the enemies. Me and Mr. Nook will be using point C. Mr. Nook will go and clear the western corner, while I will go and clear that room to the east so SV will have safe rear.

011.jpg

Sitrep turn 1:

Almost flawlessly executed plan. SV got shot a little, but that's what you do being a soldier.

Allright this should be cleaning up round

012.jpg

Sitrep turn 2:

I said this should be cleaning up round. I don't care Mr. Nook that your enemy hid behind the plant. Head back out there and finish him

013.jpg

Sitrep turn 3:

We were lucky that this idiot decided to abandon the cover. Good job 4 stars

014.jpg

Mission 4:

Another small office area. Two entry ways and long corridor. This should be easy. SV and Zombie you take point A, me and Mr. Nook take point B.

015.jpg

This shouldn't be complicated, we move towards the long corridor and create a crossfire on any enemies there.

016.jpg

Sitrep turn 1:

Ok, easy entry, only 4 enemies in the open. Zombie and Nook you go to your first rooms, me and SV will race to the middle one.

Sitrep turn 2:

Nook got a clean kill, Zombie had to perforate the wall. Now it's up to me and SV to clear the last one. If enemies won't be hiding in the corners we should be finishing it now.

017.jpg

Sitrep turn 3:

Well it looks like one of them was hiding in the corner like coward. We could wait for a stun grenade, but let's rush him.

018.jpg

Sitrep turn 4:

Good job team, 4 stars

019.jpg

Mission 5:

Final mission for today, we must secure the lobby. It's again big area so we will be calling UAV for help.

Two entry ways, same deal as always, Zombie and SV point A, me and Nook point B. Me and Nook will be clearing the main lobby area, while Zombie and SV will split and go for the two other rooms.

020.jpg

Sitrep turn 1:

Nice entry, no damage taken and initial rooms look clear. Proceed as planned.

021.jpg

Sitrep turn 2:

Looks like enemies came to us. Poor SV got shot pretty bad as his enemy took cover behind the desk, but SV was capable to outgun him. Good job team 4 stars.

022.jpg

And this is the end of our first assignment. We will be heading to another country. Dismissed

Fall in men. The good news is - you are still alive. The other good news is, we are heading to Turkey, to fight some extremists.

Mission 1:

We will be fighting in small bazaar area. We will be using UAV to help find where are the main group of the extremists. Also good news, we now will be using more advanced breaching techniques other than kicking the doors. The deployment will be as usual. Zobmie and SV point A, me and Nook point B. Both entry ways will be breached by using explosive charge. That should kill those standing near and make a little confusion for the rest in the area. The bad news is, they will know we are here.

Zombie, you will move towards the small room, while SV will secure the other corridor. Nook you will go to the corner (and don't cry), while I'll move ahead to make a crossfire entry with Zombie.

023.jpg

Sitrep turn 1:

Well that was a close one for me. One of them decided to hide behind door. Fortunately Zombie arrived in time to kill him. It's clean up time. Everyone move towards the room. Zombie frag them.

024.jpg

Sitrep turn 2:

Looks like the enemy knew what was cooking and decided to rush out from the room. It didn't end well for them. Good job team - 4 stars.

025.jpg

Mission 2:

This time we will have a bigger bazaar area. Again two entries, same deployment. Zombie and SV you will go with a bang, while me and Nook go quietly in.

026.jpg

027.jpg

Sitrep turn 1:

Almost good, shouldn't have rushed that far, but we've got this under control. No move on and finish this.

028.jpg

Sitrep turn 2:

Cleaned that house. Good job team - 4 stars.

029.jpg

Mission 3:

Looks like a open market area. I'm guessing there will be lots of enemies there, but to be sure we will get help from UAV. Those corridors might be a trap. We will be entering quietly not to alarm those guys in the open. Zombie and SV, you kill that guy to the right and proceed to clear that big area. Nook you take aim on the guy to the right too and proceed to clear the large area. I'll try to go to the other archway and put a crossfire there if needed.

030.jpg

Sitrep turn 1:

Good job, most are dead. Now move in and kill them.

031.jpg

Sitrep turn 2:

Good job team - 4 stars.

032.jpg

Mission 4:

This be a little tougher, 3 entries lots of rooms. Time to call UAV.

Zombie, stack up at point C, you will go with bang. SV, point B and you will be helping Zombie with crossfire. Me and Nook point A will try to storm in.

032.jpg

Sitrep turn 1:

Flawless entry team. Now we need to move in and kill the rest hiding in the corner.

034.jpg

Sitrep turn 2:

Most of them moved towards us and got killed. Only one remains. Zombie go get him.

035.jpg

Sitrep turn 3:

Area cleared - 4 Stars

036.jpg

Mission 5:

This will be even tougher than the last one. Calling UAV for help.

SV point B, going with a bang, you will be entering the large room. Zombie point C, also with a bang and straight to the room with lots of cover. Nook with me point A we will be clearing that long corridor.

037.jpg

Sitrep turn 1:

Initial entry went well. Corridor cleared everyone in desired positions. Next, Zombie throw frag. They might come to get you so do it fast. SV move in and hide behind cover. Kill whoever you can and wait, I'll be entering from other side to assist. Nook you'll go and clear that room in the middle.

038.jpg

Sitrep turn 2:

Nicely done, a little there lucky Zombie, but it will be ok. Now Nook move forward and kill that enemy who might go for Zombies rear. Zombie you prepare for him. SV you stay where you are and toss a flashbang. Should help on next turn.

039.jpg

040.jpg

Sitrep turn 3:

It looks like that flashbang was good idea. They wanted to get SV, but they were stunned so SV could kill them with ease. Good job 4 stars.

041.jpg

That's it for Turkey. Dismissed.

Fall in men. We are going to China a cargo freighter has been hijacked and we must recover it.

Mission 1:

We begin by boarding the ship from the rear. Two entrances, usual deployment. Plenty of tangos but in open space. Covers right after exit so head out and kill them.

042.jpg

Sitrep turn 1:

Good job, all enemies outside are dead. There are probably few inside the storage room, but they will probably come out. So advanced under cover and wait.

043.jpg

Sitrep turn 2:

Good job team, all enemies are dead. 4 stars.

044.jpg

Mission 2:

We proceed deeper. Lots of containers and hiding places. Calling UAV for help. Two breaching areas. Zombie and SV you'll go with a bang. Also since your entry point is a little fubared, hide quickly under cover. Nook you go and surprise those in the first corridor, I'll go to next one.

045.jpg

Sitrep turn 1:

Everything executed to the plan. Now we need to press on. Zombie you throw flashbang and SV you move forward. Nook proceed forward to the main area.

046.jpg

Sitrep turn 2:

Ok, half way there, but the last enemies don't intend to move from their hiding holes. So we have to make them leave.

047.jpg

Sitrep turn 3:

Almost there, the only problem will be this guy in the right corner.

048.jpg

Sitrep turn 4:

Ok now it's the last guy. We have to storm his position.

Sitrep turn 5:

Good job, but only 3 stars. Either it took too long or we took too much damage.

049.jpg

Mission 3:

Crew quarters. Three entries, calling UAV for help. Nook with me point B, Zombie and SV point A. We have 2 corridors to clean. SV you will cut through the toilets. Quiet entry.

050.jpg

Sitrep turn 1:

Perfect clean entry. Zombie and Nook you go to your first room. SV pass through the toilet and guard the corridor.

051.jpg

Sitrep turn 2:

All is proceeding good. Now Zombie proceed to the last room while SV flashes them. Nook you take the middle room.

052.jpg

Sitrep turn 3:

Perfect only one left.

Stirep turn 4:

Good job, 4 stars.

053.jpg

Mission 4:

Now we will be liberating ships bridge. Two entries standard deployment we go with a bang.

054.jpg

Sitrep turn 1:

Good main room cleared. Now the harder part.

Sitrep turn 2:

Looks like some of them are hiding strongly. We will need to frag them.

Sitrep turn 3:

One has survived. Nook, your turn for frag.

055.jpg

Sitrep turn 4:

Good job, 4 stars.

056.jpg

Mission 5:

Ok, time to take care of last remnants hiding in engineering room. Calling UAV. Two entries standard positioning. We're going in quietly.

057.jpg

Sitrep turn 1:

Good entry, almost all dead. Now the only ones that hide.

058.jpg

Sitrep turn 2:

Only one left. Shouldn't move Zombie that far, and SV could move farther. Oh well finish him.

059.jpg

Sitrep turn 3:

Good work team, 4 stars.

060.jpg

And that is it, the ship is now secured. Team dismissed.

No we are Navy Seals. The other team is US Special Forces or Green Berets (whatever you prefer to call them), Rangers, JTF2, Spetsnaz, KSK and S.A.S. There is also DLC for Petrovs Shard - a name you should be well aware of. It also comes with it's additional maps.

Gear up men, we are going to Germany. A terrorist cell was detected there. Also looks like enemy will now be using snipers so don't stay in the open too long.

Mission 1:

Small water mill house somewhere in forest. One open entry it looks like there are two snipers to the east so move fast behind the hay stacks and kill anyone else.

061.jpg

Sitrep turn 1:

All enemies in front are dead good work. Now Zombie proceed to the back of the water mill house and take or of the enemies from there. SV and me inside the building. Nook you take position to have LoS on one of the snipers.

062.jpg

Sitrep turn 2:

Don't stop men. Move forward. Nook you will start now suppressing that sniper.

063.jpg

Sitrep turn 3:

Ok, the house and backyard is clear. Now on to the ones in the forest. Zombie you can run to the sniper who is suppressed by Nook.

064.jpg

Sitrep turn 4:

Allright we have them surrounded, now SV make a dash to that second sniper. Don't you worry about your pretty face, all will be fine. Zombie keep on dashing.

Sitrep turn 5:

Almost there SV keep going.

064b.jpg

Sitrep turn 6:

Only one snpier remain. Go go Zombie.

Sitrep turn 7:

Now we have him.

065b.jpg

Sitrep turn 8:

Good job team, 4 stars.

065.jpg

Mission 2:

We are deep into the forest. Two open ways standard deployment. There is no much strategy here. Keep moving forward and try to use cover.

066.jpg

Sitrep turn 1:

Don't stop move forward.

067.jpg

Sitrep turn 2:

Half the forest covered. Now this will be the tricky part. SV you go left and try to sneak on the sniper. Zombie you join me and Nook on the other part. Move it people.

Stirep turn 3:

Step on it people we are almost there.

Sitrep turn 4:

It's only sniper and his lackeys. SV step back and run, they got that route covered. We will try to flush them out somehow.

068.jpg

Sitrep turn 5:

Ok SV you've made it now Zombie go poke them from behind.

069.jpg

Sitrep turn 6:

Good job team, 4 stars

070.jpg

Mission 3:

Ok, we've reached a little complex. Calling UAV. Looks like lot of soldiers. Two entryways. Zombie you go solo point B. Rest point A. Nook you have a nice suppressing position. Go to it. Me and SV will be right behind you.

071.jpg

Sitrep turn 1:

Good work, initial positions taken. Now Nook let them have it and Zombie you too. SV you go with me through the right path.

072.jpg

Sitrep turn 2:

Good, good. Keep them busy.

073.jpg

Sitrep turn 3:

Allright, most of them are dead. SV move forward to next building.

074.jpg

Sitrep turn 4:

I don't know why suddenly all were afraid of little flashbang, but I'll take it. Zombie you can move forward. SV continue to the building.

075.jpg

Sitrep turn 5:

Almost there. The main problem now will be two terrorists hiding behind crates. Zombie is out of nasty surprises. Just stay there and we will figure something out.

076.jpg

Sitrep turn 8:

Ok looks like we have them.

079.jpg

Sitrep turn 9:

Good work team, 4 stars.

080.jpg

Mission 4:

Looks like a train yard in the forest. Two entries. Usual deployment. Zombie and SV you move up. Me and Nook will move to the left.

081.jpg

Sitrep turn 1:

Ok, most of them are dead. Now Zombie dash to that pile of construction stuff, SV you protect him. Nook you follow me to the other corner.

082.jpg

Sitrep turn 2:

Looks like we've got this.

083.jpg

Sitrep turn 3:

Good work team, 4 stars.

084.jpg

Mission 5:

Ok, this looks heavily fortified. Specially that part with the fence. Two entries. This time a little change. Zombie you and Nook take point B. SV with me point A. We will have to pass that bunker area somehow.

085.jpg

Sitrep turn 1:

Ok, prepare your positions. First we have to clear this "courtyard".

086.jpg

Sitrep turn 2:

Now Nook you go behind that stuff near you and prepare for suppressing fire. Zombie you prepare to run like mad. SV with me. We will try to frag the first hole.

087.jpg

Sitrep turn 3:

Everyone in positions. So Nook suppress that long corner so Zombie can run. SV you with me frag sniper #1

088.jpg

Sitrep turn 4:

Ok Zombie keep moving and don't get shot by that dude who exited the building. Nook keep suppressing. SV you with me now also prepare for mad dash.

089.jpg

Sitrep turn 5:

Good job Zombie, now flank those 2, so me and SV can move safely. And it will free Nook from performing suppression.

090.jpg

Sitrep turn 6:

Ok only sniper and one dude left there. Nook and SV follow me, we will try to frag them too. Zombie keep them busy.

Sitrep turn 7

Crap. Looks like Zombie has some problem and it looks like there is a second guy in the bunker. Ok change of plans. Zombie hide, SV you flash them.

091.jpg

Sitrep turn 8:

All is good now move forward everyone.

092.jpg

Sitrep turn 9;

We've passed that deathrap, we can now safely move forward and finish this. Zombie it's mostly up to you because you are way to forward for us to catch up.

093.jpg

Sitrep turn 14:

We are almost there. Zombie you can safely deal with those two. SV we are going to kill that last sniper.

094.jpg

Sitrep turn 16:

Good job guys, 4 stars.

095.jpg

Ok it looks like Germany is behind us. Team dismissed.