New Artwork Ideas

Pod

***WARNING***

If you never played Myth: The Fallen Lords, Myth II: Soulblighter, or Myth III: The Wolf Age and are planning on playing them all, then do NOT look at this topic!

***ATTENTION***

If you played one of the first two Myth games and do not wish to play the other one because you think there's no more story or if you played the Myth 3 and hated the story and think there's nothing good to see in the first or second game, you'd be wrong on both counts.

***NOTE***

This is a no-holds-barred Topic about Myth, and if you like or love story from makers like Blizzard or Sqauresoft or if you love the music and story from Halo, then Don't read this Topic because the same makers who made Halo, and Oni are the same people who made Myth and Myth II!

I'm done my new Artwork and I've just finish playing Myth II and Myth III and now I'm in the mood to make an X-COM/Myth hybrid Artwork. I'm thinking about making the Mutons (the Muton from Enemy Unknown or Interceptor/Alliance) into Iron Trow/Trow, the Sectoids into Myrkridia, the High Ethereal into Moagim the Faceless Terror, and maybe have the Snakemans as Ghols. As for the Forces of Light: The X-COM Marines (in the Power Suits) are going to be Heron Guards, and I'm thinking of having Bruno Bonnell (CEO of Infogrames) as Connacht (Balor), Enforcer can be a forest giant, and the Professor Able Standdard (from Enforcer) can be Myrdred (The Deceiver).

Is this OK? I mean, we never heard of Bruno Bonnell until Hasbro was bought out and then he became the enemy, just like when no one in the game knew about the Fallen lords and then BOOM Connacht became Balor. Or what about The Deceiver - he became one of the good guys in Myth II and then he died in the end, just like when the Professor died in the end too.

Do you have any ideas or suggestions you would like to talk about?

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

There are two ways you can interpret what happened to the professor. The good Prof. Standard either dies, or is too wounded to play backseat commander (besides, I doubt the damage done to his lab would've helped long range communications).

As for the Enforcer, the secondary backup system kicks in while its floating in space amongst the ethereal commander's flag ship debris, so the enforcer's self repair system should've come on-line. That doesn't rule out the possibility that the enforcer was disintegrated upon reentry into the earth's atmosphere.

The ending's left open to interpretation. We can have the tragic ending where everyone dies, or the good ending where the professor is seriouly maimed beyond any hope of recovery, but is still alive, and the enforcer returns back to earth, triumphant. You can tell I don't like doc. Standard very much. :blink:

- NKF

• 4 weeks later...