Take Two!

Thorondor

At this point I couldn't care anymore. Pete contacted them and was never answered about getting some review copies for XCOM:EU when that was first announced. Meanwhile, every Tom, Dick and Harry website with no ties to XCOM whatsoever all had keys and reviews out already. mad.gif I'd say you are better off asking yourself. sarcastic.gif

- Zombie

who can’t resist the lure of an Ironman mode, while secretly hating the reality of an Ironman mode.

He he he, yes, there are many like him, me included! I'd feel like cheating playing non-ironman but I do hate losing soldiers as the dead are a testament of my incompetence!

I'll have to pay Silencer's playthroughs more attention, he makes it all look sooooo easy.

He he he, yes, there are many like him, me included! I'd feel like cheating playing non-ironman but I do hate losing soldiers as the dead are a testament of my incompetence!

I'll have to pay Silencer's playthroughs more attention, he makes it all look sooooo easy.

Well put! On both points! yes.gif

- Zombie

Just as an aside, I like the term 'Bronze Man challenge' that I see cropping up in some of the discussion threads in those articles. Never come across it before, but I quite like the sound of it. A kinder form of Ironman.

- NKF