Take Two!

Thorondor

Some pretty cryptic news. Wonder what all the fuss is about? It obviously is pertaining to XCOM2 specifically, otherwise if it was franchise-related they would leave off the "2". Expansion of some sort? DLC maybe? wink.png

- Zombie

Yeah, Zombie, once upon a time an expansion was something of significance, not only due to expected size but also because it had to be actually shipped in a box - there had to be a commitment as there wasn't much turning back after it was out the door.

Today you just patch the heck out of anything you didn't do properly, because you can, and it will eventually become something ok.

::

So, here's hoping XCOM 2 gets the quality stuff! smile.png

Let's face it, guys, interceptions were never very meaty, so it doesn't strike me as prime time announcement material.

Something on TFTD's front would be cool, bringing water territories into the strategic picture but all that red doesn't exactly gel with an underwater theme as foreshadowing goes.

I imagine too that Jake likely wants to carve his own path here, and rightly so.

::

It's still XCOM 2, so added spice/flavour rather than big departures should be expected. But we'll find out soon enough! ethereal.gif

Looks cool! I just have to wonder about the speed limit signs being in MPH. Sure, part of the intended market for the game is USA where imperial measurements are common, but what about the other 90% of the world where it's metric (and thus KPH)? I'm American so I can't be the first to notice this! wink.png Does XCOM2 only happen in America?

- Zombie

You know the more I've played the newer XCOM games the more I long for the older ones. I think if I had creative control on the next chapter of the series I would have focused on the series going deeper into the realms of the aliens dimension, ala Apocalypse.

-NoX