Take Two!

Thorondor

• 2 weeks later...

https://cd8ba0b44a15c10065fd-24461f391e20b7336331d5789078af53.r23.cf1.rackcdn.com/polycount.vanillaforums.com/editor/md/xz6cmq8a8l87.jpg

::

A significant XCOM 2 environment and concept art dump can be found here.

p.s.: the page may be slow loading given the amount of images present.

• 3 weeks later...

Investigate ADVENT's "Lost Towers" facility where Chief Engineer Lily Shen accompanies your squad in search of her late father's secretive final project. Discover a unique new soldier class complete with powerful new combat abilities, strategy mechanics, and customization options.

Shen's Last Gift DLC for XCOM 2 is now out and available on Steam.

https://drh2.img.digitalriver.com/DRHM/Storefront/Site/fxs/images/promo/2KGMKT_XCOM2_STUDIOGIFTBOX_FXS_761X295_v2.jpg

Own the exclusive gifts given only to the devs at Firaxis for the launch of XCOM 2. Only 400 sets exist in the world. 200 for the devs and 200 for you. Now you can be part of the XCOM 2 dev team.

Now available in celebration of the recent launch of the new Firaxis online store.

Got the XCOM2 Studio Gift Pack in the mail today! The t-shirt is the usual thin material the other XCOM shirts are made of, so I was a little annoyed at that (you would think the Dev Team would have been issued better quality shirts than this, but meh). tongue.png The viper figurine is kinda cool actually, sorta like the Popper figurine from X-COM Apocalypse, and it has "Dev Team XCOM2" imprinted on the back of it. The patch is of a different design than I have already so that was a good surprise. Finally, the COA looks to be actually signed in gold by Jake Solomon, Garth DeAngelis, and Greg Foertsch (art director). Mine is 238/400, and I assume the numbering started at 200 for the general public - can't figure out how 37 people beat me to the punch as I placed my order in early. wink.png

I should mention that if you decide to bite on this, you'll get a free I "heart" Firaxis bumper sticker, and a 10% off online code for in the Firaxis/2K store. That should make the deal a little sweeter. smile.png

The cost of the pack is a little on the high side at $55 USD, but consider this: how much could you get an X-COM Apocalypse Popper figurine for these days (if you could even find one)? Not saying the Viper figurine is worth the price all by itself, but on the whole I think you get what you pay for. yes.gif

- Zombie

Well, if I already owned the collection you painstainkingly gathered, I'd definitely buy this, too. As it is, I'd rather invest elsewhere if I was going after profit. And had the money to invest. BTW, still no 75% off for XCOM2. No matter, I can wait.

Well, if I already owned the collection you painstainkingly gathered, I'd definitely buy this, too. As it is, I'd rather invest elsewhere if I was going after profit. And had the money to invest.

True, I wasn't trying to make this sound like it's an investment though. More like an opportunity to pick something up for rather cheap as it'll probably increase in value. (That kinda sounds like the definition of an investment, bah, I give up). :P

BTW, still no 75% off for XCOM2. No matter, I can wait.

It's 40% off in the Humble Store, though that's still not low enough for me either. I'm looking for at least 50% off, though I wouldn't complain about 75%. ;)

- Zombie