Take Two!

Thorondor

Happy gun? I like it. Are you sure it fires Happy Thoughts? I'd go for liquor and the aliens would simply join the party! ;)

Oh, I almost forgot. Here is Ivan Dogovich. I don't know why I made him Russian, but anyway, his unique gun is called Vodka Gun, probably goes well in combo with Happy Thoughts gun

https://i64.tinypic.com/2a7u1p5.jpg

There's a mod to add lipstick so, yeah. And I'm not sure why are you so up high in your ass about soldier customization. Don't like it, don't use it. Just pretend it doesn't exist.

I can't say for Nox but... I'd rather see developers spending their time and precious resources not on "Sims 4 style" soldier customization and rather on making combat more like special ops style. By that I mean firefights with RANGE because right now this is like shooting in 15 meter sandbox.

Of course I might be mistaken - maybe soldier customization took them only small amount of time spent to develop whole game.

Oh no, more customization mods! It's a shame customization is in this game.

It's Diabolic Plan I say!!!

"We'll give people customization, they'll love it and they'll be customizing endlessly, doing customization mods etc. Only couple of die hard fans will play the game way it should be."

I was there and I saw it with my own ears!

rofl.gif

ac_keyart.jpg

Anarchy's Children features over 100 new exotic customization options for your soldiers, including new hair styles, face paints, armor, lower face props, decals, helmets, masks and more. Your soldiers will strike fear into ADVENT and its alien overlords with menacing tactical styles that run the gamut from post-apocalyptic to the downright deranged.

::

Learn more about XCOM 2's first DLC pack here. To be released on the 17th of March.

Anarchy’s Children features over 100 new exotic customization options for your soldiers, including new hair styles, face paints, armor, lower face props, decals, helmets, masks and more. Your soldiers will strike fear into ADVENT and its alien overlords with menacing tactical styles that run the gamut from post-apocalyptic to the downright deranged.

Well... haven't I just told that this game is all about endless customization? I feel like a messiah