Take Two!

Thorondor

Or maybe you want to recruit the Predator team, with Dutch, Dillon, Mac, Blain, Poncho, Hawkins.

+1 for that. Predator is probably my favorite movie of all time. So many great one-liners! banana.gif

Not saying I'd recruit any of them as most seem rather psychologically unstable. :P

- Zombie

I don't remember the last time I paid full price for a game, but this one might be one of those few exceptions

I'm also trying to stay as low as possible. Great if I get a game for 5 EUR, or maybe a little under 10, that's the best price for me, but like Nook I'll probably get this one right away.

Otherwise it must 75%+?

Sounds about right. Or very cheap to being with.

I don't remember the last time I paid full price for a game, but this one might be one of those few exceptions

Be my guest. I did this with the first XCOM and was pretty pissed two months later when the game was already 50% off.

I understand that you can do all kinds of crazy stuff with character customization, but I just never saw the appeal. A soldier is a soldier and if I loved one thing about X-COM, it was the rate of death of my solders. It felt right when combating superior aliens. Frankly, we probably should not stand a chance, but hey, at least a lot of people should die to persuade me we're saving Earth. Investing a lot of time into making their hair look right for the death animation...

XCOM sadly builds things differently. It goes for far more RPG and offers far higher chance of survival. A move I never liked.

I understand that you can do all kinds of crazy stuff with character customization, but I just never saw the appeal. A soldier is a soldier and if I loved one thing about X-COM, it was the rate of death of my solders. It felt right when combating superior aliens. Frankly, we probably should not stand a chance, but hey, at least a lot of people should die to persuade me we're saving Earth. Investing a lot of time into making their hair look right for the death animation...

XCOM sadly builds things differently. It goes for far more RPG and offers far higher chance of survival. A move I never liked.

And people would still like more customization's just like those silly Korean RPGs:

• 2 weeks later...
I was checking GameSpot today looking to see if any new games would still becoming out for PS3/Xbox360 (there is) and I noticed that XCOM 2 is listed under the February release date. Is that an oversight by GameSpot? Firaxis has already said that XCOM 2 was going to only appear on PC, however they did say that they weren't against having a console port down the road. So... I dunno.