New isometric squad-based strategy game

Hi everyone! I'm currently working on a game that may interest some of you... It's called Bedlam Basin and it's an isometric strategy/tactical game. It is both turn-based and real-time (you can choose which mode to play in - both have well-balanced gameplay).

Development is pretty far along - graphics, maps and such-like are not final, but a majority of the hard programming work is done. I wanted to wait until we had something SOLID to show before going public, as MANY indie projects never get far off the ground.

If you want to check it out, the game's homepage is https://www.bedlambasin.com ... There's a lot of information and screenshots there, as well as a preview video of the game's real-time mode (I'll try to embed some stuff in this post).

BTW I am a massive fan of X-COM (and Syndicate, and other similar games for that matter...but chiefly X-COM smile.png ) and used to be an active part of the X-COM scene around 15 years ago. That was back in the days of XCommand, X-COM Central and when this very site was called x-com.co.uk. Time sure does fly...

Please let me know what you all think! Thanks for reading!

Thank you!

We will be putting out some new screenshots soon too. We're working on some cool stuff at the moment, including the code to make buildings collapse when their structural integrity fails (and there are big/tall buildings in the game to be explored/destroyed!).

Did anyone have any questions about the game?

BTW nope totally unrelated to that project.