Using the console to enter specific maps?

Toneone

Hey folks! I'm currently doing a Let's play on another forum, and since the game is so random, it seems like we got a rather short campaign path. I however would like to show off a few missions that we have missed, so I'm currently digging into the console but can't seem to figure out if you can actually spawn into maps. Adding clues would also work I guess, but if anyone can provide me with information about this I would be very happy!

Thing is, I've found console commands to spawn zones for Sentinels, but the command lines for Silent Storm seem to be different.

• 3 weeks later...

In Silent Storm the command is like this:

open_zone <zone name>

for example, to open the GLab zone you would enter this:

open_zone GLab

This will reveal the zone on the campaign map, so you will have to move to it and enter it like in a regular campaign. This means you have to already be playing a campaign to use the command. Most of the time you will have to enter a "region" such as North England or Urals or any other and then exit it again to be able to see the new zone.

Here is the full list of singleplayer campaign zones that you can open

ALLIES CAMPAIGN:

EFirst

Base

ECct

EFCom

EFLab

EFStore

EFVip

EHid

EMis

ETStore

ETwn

EVlg

FFight

GCct

GECom

GEFact

GELab

GEStore

GEVip

GTFact

GTVip

GTwn

RFCom

RFFact

RTLab

AXIS CAMPAIGN:

GFirst

Base

ELab

ECom

EVip

ETStore

GTwn

GStore

GFact

GLab

GCom

GVip

GTVip

RCom

RFact

GTFact

RTLab

FFight

EHid3

EHid2

EHid1

ECct

EVlg

ETwn

EStore

Holy shit, you're awesome! This is exactly what I was looking for. Because I got the shortest possible campaign path, with Berger's Factory without having seen any PKs before, and the Hammer Base directly after it. I really want to show the Ural mission and Bauer's Headquarter to my readers before we end the run.

One question though, if I don't have the region unlocked(Russia in this case), will spawning the zone unlock it or do I have to use another console command?